Author Topic: Hello Again!  (Read 1117 times)

dojidude

Hello Again!
« on: November 11, 2018, 04:50:56 PM »
Hello Kephra,
I had much success in the past with colloidal gold; (gold chloride, washing soda, maltodextrin, distilled water technique).
I no longer have the recipe. Also, I want to advance my own technique in order to cap the colloids with the gelatin technique.
first question is what is the recipe to prepare the washing soda solution,
what is the original recipe
what is the recipe using gelatin.
I cannot find it on the site now. If there is a reason for this I understand. I do want to obtain this information from you though.
It worked so well in the past.
Thank you,
Tony

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: Hello Again!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 05:28:59 PM »
The instructions for colloidal gold using gold chloride are in the section
Kephra's Colloidal Silver & Gold Notebook

To gelatin cap:
Make gelatin solution by dissolving 1 gram of gelatin in 250ml of water or 20 ppm colloidal silver, and heat until dissolved.
Add an appropriate amount of this solution (try 1 tablespoon for each 250ml/cup of warm (140F) colloidal silver  or colloidal gold, and allow to stand and cool for at least an hour.

Store unused gelatin in the refrigerator, and replace frequently to avoid spoilage.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

dojidude

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 06:09:46 PM »
Great! found it. I will try using karo syrup sounds super simple. last question: Sounds like the colloidal gold is capped after the reaction has taken place, when it is still warm. Is this correct? I plan on using distilled water to make the gelatin mixture.

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 02:45:57 AM »
How long will 250 ML capped colloidal gold last on the shelf ?
Can it go bad if unused ?

Thanks Ed