Author Topic: Colloidal Silver reduced by Eucalyptus extract  (Read 1328 times)

alexp5

Colloidal Silver reduced by Eucalyptus extract
« on: June 04, 2016, 01:42:47 PM »
Glad to see colloidal silver is back on line
I did try to make it according to this articles only Silver nitrate was replace by electrolysis procedure and it looks exactly same as guy has in pictures - 800 ml distilled water then 200 ml extract heat in microwave, turn to exactly color as he show there and super strong green laser beam army kind hardly gets in middle of honey jar showing very fine structure of sliver.
Wonder if anybody there who who have actually change to try that in vitro with live bacteria, if that work same way as with Silver nitrate.
Timing for ppm was set at 20 ppm, after getting ionic solution there I fallow his procedure with extract.

Download i here :

https://app.box.com/s/5ikuwk2nayov9ow6mcppuakdsmeuy05r

Actually here is picture of left over I still have in here

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 07:37:58 PM by alexp5 »

xchatter

Re: Colloidal Silver reduced by Eucalyptus extract
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 07:19:34 AM »
Hi,

I know it is too late for this topic, but I want to leave a comment for the guys who might land here exploring around.
The color of this solution does NOT look right. Please refer to the "Colloidal Silver Color Samples" topic.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: Colloidal Silver reduced by Eucalyptus extract
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 05:32:46 PM »
alexp5's photo shows that the silver particles are very large.  Even according to the referenced paper, the particles are over 40nm, which is 3 times what we want. 

Most of these 'green' synthesis papers are just to get grant money.  After all, you can't get much more green than using sugars.

Some of them have interesting studies of their affects on pathogens in-vitro, but unless studies are done which proves a difference when used in-vivo, then there is nothing to talk about.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.