Author Topic: Mystery Colloidal Silver  (Read 3158 times)

alexp5

Re: Mystery Colloidal Silver
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2016, 06:04:52 AM »
You probably not read whole post, you think I would apply IV with antibiotics my self ? I would be scare to death to do that. That was done in  hospital in Dermatological section and there was bunch of doctors, but before that I saw many others beginning in New York City, Europe and even now I check one in Greece, they are all scratching heads how this act, you not need need doctor but researcher those people at least have the latest development and in theory know lot better what to do then doctor - find one in Czech Republic not that far from institute where is Kvitek making his research on colloidal silver (we use lot of his study in here) and basically what she did for me was research all samples I send her and she has simple advice - try to destroy bio film (DMSO, Herbal extracts, etc)and soonest you see that is happening  start hitting them till they they are all death -Colloidal Silver. colloidal silver should be bio film active also, but when I was taking only alone colloidal silver nothing happen. Seems I am in stage of killing now.
Zapper not works was there also.

JoeT36

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2016, 01:23:47 AM »
Kephra, I have been pleased with your recipe for 20ppm colloidal silver cold processed using sodium carbonate for electrolytes, Karo/DW reducer and gelatin for capping.  The results have been about four gallons of clear bright yellow colloidal silver.

The comments in this thread caused me to wonder if the combination of Karo/DW and  maltodextrin could indeed result in smaller particles and therefore produce colloidal silver that might be more effective in treating infections.  If so, adding the maltodextrin would be a small price to pay.

Of course, the next question is what quantities would be required per liter?  Would the 140F heating for the combo be adequate?  Also, would the 20 drops of sodium carbonate change?  I do not have the knowledge to experiment.  The information on this site is exceptional.  Thanks to you and the experts!

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2016, 02:23:24 AM »
The amount of electrolyte is always the same, no matter what you use as a reducing agent.
It will take a lot more maltodextrin, since the molecular weight is 3 to 17 times heavier than glucose.
You will have to experiment with the exact amount.  I don't think there will be any appreciable difference in  how well the colloidal silver works though.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.