Author Topic: % of Ionic / Colloidal  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
    • Social SilverTron Facebook Portal
% of Ionic / Colloidal
« on: November 01, 2016, 11:42:11 AM »
I'm trying to learn the fundamentals and there is clearly lots of stuff on the forum regarding that.

I mostly think I understand the points made relating to electrolyte (benefits etc.)

But the question is due to the fact that the manual notes making Ionic without an electrolyte as well as with.

Clearly it can be done with either therefore but is there any point, any point at all in ever making it without?

I've read odd things about the fact that Ionic is never 100% ionic and that there will be a degree of "colloidal"
as well.

I'm gonna stick my neck out and suggest that I will get some responses related to initial water temperature and
factors like that. (in keeping with the thought that ionic can reduce in hot water even without RA ??  / It will take an age to produce with so little conductivity etc.)

So....

1. If water was kept colder, and no electrolyte was used, would this give you a higher "overall" ionic solution, then to quickly transfer
this to a brown bottle and so doing, achieve a really "pure" ionic batch.

2. Would there ever be a situation health-wise where such a product would be useful / more appropriate than even a small amount of colloidal in it. 

3. Does electrolyte have any impact whatsoever on the outcome of % ionic / colloidal "per batch"

4. If no, then I'll just keep trucking and just not reduce the solution and know that it is of no concern one way or the other that there
may be some of both in every batch.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: % of Ionic / Colloidal
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 12:13:50 PM »
Dean,

There are people who do not know anything about colloidal silver except what they read on all the disinformation sites, and believe that only ionic silver is good.  They think that additives like electrolyte are totally bad.  So I tell them that my Elite can make ionic silver without additives.  Perhaps they will start reading and learning then and forget that erroneous idea.

But, there has never been any real research to even suggest that ionic silver is good for anything except as a starting point to make colloidal silver.

1. If water was kept colder, and no electrolyte was used, would this give you a higher "overall" ionic solution, then to quickly transfer this to a brown bottle and so doing, achieve a really "pure" ionic batch.
It would be as 'pure' as is possible.  This does not mean its better for anything.
2. Would there ever be a situation health-wise where such a product would be useful / more appropriate than even a small amount of colloidal in it.
No.  In fact, there is never a situation when ionic is better for anything.
3. Does electrolyte have any impact whatsoever on the outcome of % ionic / colloidal "per batch"
No.
4. If no, then I'll just keep trucking and just not reduce the solution and know that it is of no concern one way or the other that there may be some of both in every batch.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
    • Social SilverTron Facebook Portal
Re: % of Ionic / Colloidal
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 07:24:53 PM »
Thank you Kephra