Author Topic: A well deserved praise for this website  (Read 2823 times)

Offline Cyberman

• Participant
A well deserved praise for this website
« on: November 10, 2021, 03:29:16 PM »
Not long ago I knew nothing about the production or use of Colloidal Silver. Though I am no expert even now I have learned a lot here.

I joined some Facebook Colloidal Silver groups. One of them is teaching people to make ionic silver and use it as if it was colloidal silver. It has 37,000 members. They are all confused and misled. Not one word is mentioned about electrolytes or reducing agents. When I mentioned electrolytes my comment was removed and the admin said the group was just for the basic production of ionic silver. Everyone in that group is calling it colloidal silver and even using it internally. The admin is selling very cheap kits using a 12v small device charger as power, to everyone at high prices. This is just one example of the confusion that is out there.

I am so grateful for this website and the experts we have here to guide us.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance in the proper production and use of Colloidal Silver.

:)

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
Re: A well deserved praise for this website
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2021, 04:06:30 PM »
Before this forum came into existence, the scientific production of Colloidal Silver was unknown. BK (Before Kephra!) no-one really had access to enough information to know what they were truly doing. It is still an extremely common issue for competing websites to argue about what is best; ionic versus particulate; what is the true definition of Colloidal Silver; what "good" Colloidal Silver should look like, and many, many other things. The other fora and websites are still arguing to this day and a lot of them think we (on this forum) are wrong. Our "competitors" particularly badmouth us for using electrolytes and capping agents, considering them to be pollutants and contaminants worthy of the attention of the Spanish Inquisition. Each to their own and I don't care as long as people allow us to go our own way, also.

The waters are particularly muddied (as always) when money is involved and the commercial websites almost always resort to misdirection, errors and lies when comparing their products to those made by the methods shown on this forum. A few (far too few) of the commercial offerings steal our ideas and use them without acknowledgement, but I don't mind provided their marketing information is accurate. We ask for no payment and we give this information out for nothing, provided it helps others, particularly in parts of the world like the USA, where people have to pay for medical treatment. That is as "pure" a motive as may exist.

At the time I first "discovered" Colloidal Silver and looked for methods to make it, a few very expensive machines were available. I bought them all and tested them all. It was a comprehensive waste of money, except insofar as I learned how to make Ionic Silver Oxide and could therefore use it to test against bacteria to confirm to myself the following:

1) That silver (whether in ionic or particulate form) is highly effective (as far as I could ascertain) against virtually all bacteria, all viruses (in the bloodstream) and single-celled fungi like Candida. It was not effective against moulds like the Penicillium species that grow on rotten fruit and the like.

2) It was, as far as I could tell, harmless to all mammalian subjects (like me) and no-one I had heard of got Argyria from Ionic Silver Oxide or true Colloidal Silver, but Argyria was a real possibility if you took too much ionic silver salts, or were exposed to silver industrially. Whether Ionic Silver Oxide has an Argyria risk is still unknown, but we think it is far more risky that the consumption of particulate true Colloidal Silver.

3) It was quite hard to make true Colloidal Silver, but relatively easy to make Ionic Silver Oxide.

4) Because of item (1), I learned that Big Pharma was composed of crooks and thieves who abused the genuine discoveries of their chemists, in order to shove their thieving hands as far into the pockets of the Insurance companies of the world (and the NHS in the UK).

Then came this forum, and to anyone with a background in medicine and chemistry, all became clear. Kephra is owed an unrepayable debt of gratitude by all who study this subject or who benefit from the use of Colloidal Silver.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2021, 04:09:20 PM »
P.S. Donations towards the website running costs are always welcome via PayPal to suzerains(at)aol(dot)com

Offline Cyberman

• Participant
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2021, 02:22:33 PM »
Before this forum came into existence, the scientific production of Colloidal Silver was unknown. BK (Before Kephra!) no-one really had access to enough information to know what they were truly doing. It is still an extremely common issue for competing websites to argue about what is best; ionic versus particulate; what is the true definition of Colloidal Silver; what "good" Colloidal Silver should look like, and many, many other things.
What probably bothers me the most is that so many people are being taught that ionic silver is colloidal silver. They are drinking it straight out of the machine. I've tried to tell people that it's not colloidal silver and they argue with me. They say, "You are wrong. This is colloidal silver". Even the government believes that ionic silver is colloidal silver. I posted a government link in another thread.  So sad.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2021, 09:03:16 AM »
What probably bothers me the most is that so many people are being taught that ionic silver is colloidal silver. They are drinking it straight out of the machine. I've tried to tell people that it's not colloidal silver and they argue with me. They say, "You are wrong. This is colloidal silver". Even the government believes that ionic silver is colloidal silver. I posted a government link in another thread.  So sad.
True but it still works after a fashion. It was all I could make in the early days, and it never gave me Argyria and it worked adequately for stomach upsets.

It pains my sense of accuracy for it to be described as Colloidal Silver, but if they're happy with it, I would rather they used a similar product and had the knowledge rather than not keep the (partial) knowledge alive.

You can take a horse to water, but...

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2021, 09:36:02 PM »
Sadly, you can't protect people from themselves.

People listen to you but only hear what they WANT to hear.  They will only finally believe you when they see it happen for themselves and usually that includes their having to live with the consequences of their own stupidity (sigh).

All you can do is warn them or try to set them straight so at least you feel better for doing so but at this point all you can then do is bid them well and walk away.  The rest is up to them.

Yeah, argyria is real but I suspect you'd need to be drinking high PPM IS for perhaps years before you'd even start picking up a slight bluish tint to your skin and then too, a lot of the information on the web doesn't talk about electrolytes either where we all know that distilled water without it is damn near a perfect insulator so whatever they might make would be extremely low PPM and as such, definitely not dangerous.  If they "think" they cured themselves, for sure it would be a placebo effect. The only downside here is that for convincing themselves they did it, they'd be much less willing to believe anyone else trying to tell them the truth (sigh).  As I said, we each have to personally live with the consequences of our actions.

Offline Yoikyasi

• Participant
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2022, 11:24:10 PM »
I know the lamentations here are super real I've been a part of the truth battle about colloidal silver on the fact Block which by the way factblock doesn't like linking here at all... they put a 403 forbidden sign on all links to this forum...

The only answer is an exorcism of the internet.

In nomine patris
et filii et spiritus sancti
Colloidal Silver BS BE GONE!!!
In nomine patris
In nomine Kephra
Amen!
 ;D
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 07:05:14 AM by Yoikyasi »

Offline Cyberman

• Participant
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2022, 09:11:26 PM »
I believe the government and  big pharma would love to get rid of Colloidal Silver. Have you ever noticed the drug ads on TV? All any drug does is treat the symptoms. They don't cure anything today. They want lifelong customers.

Offline tbrod

• Participant
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2022, 01:32:26 PM »
   I hate fakebook

I know the lamentations here are super real I've been a part of the truth battle about colloidal silver on the fact Block which by the way factblock doesn't like linking here at all... they put a 403 forbidden sign on all links to this forum...

The only answer is an exorcism of the internet.

In nomine patris
In nomine patris
In nomine Kephra
Amen!
 ;D

Offline gbd8977

• Participant
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2023, 01:52:44 AM »
Hello all is it possible to make COLLOIDIAL SILVER with this kind of generator. I know it make ionic but will i be able to make colloidal i just failed miserably see pics

Thank you so much

Offline gary761

• Participant
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2023, 05:06:32 PM »
I am sorry to bother you with my problem I am not asking for medical advise just help with calculation and if you or someone can watch my videos ie 2 of when i make colloidal silver to ensure i am correct in how i make it,,   my mother has had cancer in her left breast some years ago and she went through an horrific ordeal to resolve this I am now extremely concerned she has been told she now has it again in her right breast, they cannot do anything for her now as they have told here its stage 3 and her lymph nodes are obstructing the area they  would need to get to the cancer, the culprit cell in her body is known as the MCF-7 cell this is the breast cancer cell name, I know that black tea extract at a formulation of 2.25%v/v can be used as the capping agent and is used to tune the morphology of silver nanoparticles with average particle size of 15nm  i really have to work out what that amount of ingredient would be in a 1 liter of 10ppm c/s This is the delivery system and will get to where its needed.
Im unsure if you can help me with the amount that would be needed or to be added to the 1 liter of c/s to come to the 2.25%v/v i am not good at equasions sorry.
Also potato extract 6.25%v/v this potato extract when delivered into the system along with the c/s and added black tea extract (capping) will then target or act as a functioning target system the MCF-7 cells and destroy them, I have spent countless hours days sifting through all medical experiments studies university finding this is one thats right up there though not spoken about it does exist and a lot of studies have reported it work on breast cancer cells.
My mother knows they wont operate on her and her age is against her but I have to try here and  I am very confident I can help her, I started her off on 10ppm c/s which she will receive in post tomorrow this i want her to use for next two weeks, 2 shot glasses a day, get her system used to it, I hate to approach you regarding this issue i have but hope you can help me with amounts and how to cap properly, I heat up all my liquids to around 145 degrease fare height when i make c/s and add in 4 to 5 drops karo as standard when I've produced the correct ppm, I will replace the karo with black tea extract and add in potato extract prior to adding the black tea.
I can open up her lymph nodes and other areas that hold the cancer cells using the robert beck magnetic pulse method I have built this and its ready for use, this will empty her nodes and then the c/s mix will target the offending MCF-7 cells and destroy them.

As i say this study has been held back but after researching black tea is actually the correct capping agent for this particular cancer problem and the potato extract/starch is the targeting method for finding the MCF-7 cancer cell.
I hope you can help me here
Kind Regards
gary de vini
garydv88@gmail.com

Offline SaltyCornflakes

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2023, 05:12:43 PM »
Water fasting has the ability to shrink tumors - they lose their food source and autophagy targets cancers as well. There is also Amygdalin / B17 from apricot kernels which is a natural anti-cancer treatment. As breasts are largely glandular, supplementing Lugol's iodine in the mg (not µg) range is also a good idea.

Not saying Colloidal Silver can't help, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Good luck!

Offline gary761

• Participant
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2023, 05:23:51 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyCugn1g5jM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsFURruHWRQ
these are the two videos i have made please check to see if i am doing this right i really would appreciate this help
garydv88@gmail.com

Offline Chet

• Participant
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2024, 06:39:42 PM »
     I'm new here and thankful i found this site. I've been make colloidal silver for years then found this site OMG i know very little about making it. but I've on here studying, racking my little brain trying to get the big picture. i have collected my bench power, voltage meter . and automatic starer, little be little every day. thank you people for all the info. wish me luck,  Chet Hamby.

Offline podgyguy

• Participant
  • Not all those who wander are lost.
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2024, 10:27:03 AM »
Then came this forum, and to anyone with a background in medicine and chemistry, all became clear. Kephra is owed an unrepayable debt of gratitude by all who study this subject or who benefit from the use of Colloidal Silver.

Completely agree. When I came across this site in 2020 with all its articles and knowledge base via discussion it was a huge benefit and clarified a lot of questions i had around the topic. Many thanks and much kudos to Kephra and all the top contributors!

Water fasting has the ability to shrink tumors - they lose their food source and autophagy targets cancers as well. There is also Amygdalin / B17 from apricot kernels which is a natural anti-cancer treatment. As breasts are largely glandular, supplementing Lugol's iodine in the mg (not µg) range is also a good idea.

Not saying Colloidal Silver can't help, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Good luck!

I discovered colloidal silver and this site in 2020, and at approximately the same time came I came across chlorine dioxide (CLO2), which I've also experimented with by getting the raw ingredients and taking protocols (not from necessity luckily, just curious). There's a very good telegram channel "https://t.me/+WTKamcXNaJdQ-ydP" on the topic with 40k participants discussing using CLO2 for a range of illnesses.

Different protocols with different properties and side effects, but both target pathogens.

Not being a chemist, I couldn't say which is better for any use case. But if it were me though, having researched and read quite a bit on both options, i'd consider chlorine dioxide my first choice for a strong cancer illness and colloidal silver as my default for other use cases including topically.

=======

NB: there's also a set of videos on CLO2 at https://t.me/theuniversalantidote and a website https://theuniversalantidote.com on the topic of CLO2.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 10:40:21 AM by podgyguy »