Author Topic: Colloidal Silver Color Samples  (Read 64649 times)

Offline nix2p

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: Colloidal Silver Color Samples
« Reply #165 on: August 21, 2022, 10:19:42 PM »
Thank you, Kephra!
"I am too old to die young, and too young to grow up"!
Marty Feldman

Offline Galagonya

• Participant
« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2022, 08:02:39 PM »
My 150ppm colloidal silver is pure clear.
If you've reached infinity, take one step forward!

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #167 on: October 04, 2022, 10:06:47 PM »

Then its not colloidal silver.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline Galagonya

• Participant
« Reply #168 on: October 04, 2022, 11:02:54 PM »
It's colloidal silver. I also checked with a scale. And no sediment is formed even after many months.

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #169 on: October 04, 2022, 11:12:56 PM »
I assure you its not colloidal silver.  If its not yellow its ionic silver.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline Galagonya

• Participant
« Reply #170 on: October 04, 2022, 11:17:32 PM »
For me, it turned yellow when the grain size got bigger. But that's not good.

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #171 on: October 04, 2022, 11:31:14 PM »
If its yellow, its colloidal.  What grain size?  Yellow is 14 nm, and that is very good.  Ionic silver eventually turns you blue, and has no therpeutic benefit.
Have you read the Articles section?

Offline Galagonya

• Participant
« Reply #172 on: October 05, 2022, 07:27:43 AM »
I have read a lot here and learned a lot from your writings. Link here which one you are thinking of! A non-ionic colloid is formed with a high-voltage spark gap. Am I correct?

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #173 on: October 05, 2022, 11:46:02 AM »
What?  You are demanding that I do your work for you?  Read the Articles.

Offline Galagonya

• Participant
« Reply #174 on: October 06, 2022, 07:47:18 PM »
It was just a request because I don't know exactly which article you were referring to. You are kephra the GOD here, I thought you would send a link quickly.  ;)

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #175 on: April 16, 2023, 09:40:50 PM »
It was just a request because I don't know exactly which article you were referring to. You are kephra the GOD here, I thought you would send a link quickly.  ;)
I meant you should read all the articles about making Colloidal Silver.  Everything you need to know is there in the Articles section.

Offline gbd8977

• Participant
« Reply #176 on: April 21, 2023, 01:30:31 PM »
Here is my attempt of making 40 ppm with 1000 ml of distilled water, 20 drops or 1 ml electrolytes, 1/2 tsp malt, 8 tsp of Knox gelatin mix as described in forum. I mixed everything from the beginning like i read. Except i added heat from the beginning and probably let the heat go way too high. It was cooked at 15 volts, 15mA, for 40 minutes. Set the timer dropped the kid off at school and when i got back the timer just started to go off. I did not see the temp but it was bubbling a bit. So from the left in the pic is 20 i made earlier then i diluted the “40” i just made. 4oz Colloidal Silver to 8 oz water, 8oz of Colloidal Silver to 8 oz of water then the one on the far right is the “40” Colloidal Silver i just made and probably over heated liked i described. It’s pretty dark lol. I going to just poor this into the chicken troff. So im wondering is it because i over heated it. Or should i have taken the anode out and torched it half way through because it was a lot darker than im used to. How i read is there is no way with my amps and time this could be any higher than 40ppm but again im new to this. I have read a ton. (Side note i made CG last night came out perfect maybe i didn’t clean my beaker enough) Thank you all again for your suggestions and knowledge.

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #177 on: April 21, 2023, 02:13:57 PM »
 It’s pretty dark lol. I going to just poor this into the chicken troff. So im wondering is it because i over heated it. Or should i have taken the anode out and torched it half way through because it was a lot darker than im used to. How i read is there is no way with my amps and time this could be any higher than 40ppm but again im new to this. I have read a ton. (Side note i made CG last night came out perfect maybe i didn’t clean my beaker enough) Thank you all again for your suggestions and knowledge.
I think you used far too much gelatin.  You should have about 1/4 gram of the gelatin powder in your water.  At 40ppm, gelatin is not even necessary.  Cleaning your anode was not necessary.  Gelatin makes the Colloidal Silver look darker because the gelatin forms a lens surrounding the nanoparticle which bends the light around the particle instead of being absorbed by the particle.  Next time weigh the gelatin powder and use that would be my suggestion.

Offline gbd8977

• Participant
« Reply #178 on: April 21, 2023, 05:40:24 PM »
“ Dissolve 1 gram of Knox unflavored gelatin in 1 cup of cold water.
Alllow to bloom for 5 minutes.
Heat until the gelatin dissolves (water looks clear again)
Allow to cool, and then bottle the gelatin liquid.

Make colloidal gold by one of the published methods.
While the colloidal gold is still hot, add 1 or 2 teaspoons of the gelatin formula per cup or 250ml of colloidal gold or 20 ppm colloidal silver.
Allow to cool.”

These are the instructions i followed. I only am trying to cap 40ppm so i can get the silver to my intestines. From what i read it is not really necessary but i wanted to take a go at itl. So i can just put the Knox powder, 1/4 gram,  directly in the dw and that will cap it? In the beginning? I also made my CG this way. I added 4 tsp of the Knox mixer after it stop changing color. Thanks again Kephra for all you help!

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #179 on: April 21, 2023, 10:38:31 PM »
“ Dissolve 1 gram of Knox unflavored gelatin in 1 cup of cold water.
Alllow to bloom for 5 minutes.
Heat until the gelatin dissolves (water looks clear again)
Allow to cool, and then bottle the gelatin liquid.

Make colloidal gold by one of the published methods.
While the colloidal gold is still hot, add 1 or 2 teaspoons of the gelatin formula per cup or 250ml of colloidal gold or 20 ppm colloidal silver.
Allow to cool.”

These are the instructions i followed. I only am trying to cap 40ppm so i can get the silver to my intestines. From what i read it is not really necessary but i wanted to take a go at itl. So i can just put the Knox powder, 1/4 gram,  directly in the dw and that will cap it? In the beginning? I also made my CG this way. I added 4 tsp of the Knox mixer after it stop changing color. Thanks again Kephra for all you help!
For some reason, I thought you were adding teaspoons of dry gelatin.....my bad :(
Yes, you can add dry powder to your batch, heat it to dissolve, and then start the current.  This actually makes smaller particles, but the color will take longer to develop.  Current and time still applies.