Author Topic: Silvertron - still available?  (Read 16863 times)

Offline waboni

• Participant
Re: Silvertron - still available?
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2020, 06:18:48 PM »
Kephra, in case you are not able to hand over your entire process to someone else, would you be willing to consider selling Silvertron Elite kits instead? Many of us know how to use a soldering iron (and how to follow instructions). This might allow you to continue your business with minimal time/effort on your part. And it would fix the backlog of customers waiting to buy (like me).

-Best regards
That would not be possible.  There are many parts for the circuit board that looks alike.  Mixing even one part up would make it fail.  Then what would happen?  The buyer would want me to fix it or refund his money.  Also, how many people have a milling machine to cut out the opening for the touch screen?  Then there are parts that have to be installed in the right orientation, or the board will fail. 

There are just too many possible failure points for someone else to assemble.

Dear Kephra, I don't doubt yours is a masterpiece of engineering and I know the research involved behind its design, in this sense, I'm convinced that there are very capable people interested in put all parts together into a functional device, the idea proposed  by Gorsky is nothing new and it is a very common method for selling most DIY electronic projects that are available out there (some of them with similar or more complex boards). I personally have found this kind of kits very practical off course while some electronic and soldering skills are present.
Regarding the human factor error, in literally all projects I have been interested/involved, it is always buyer responsibility to have the skills to put things together by following a diagram or circuit scheme.

This is a very personal opinion, and I want you to know  that what makes the Silvertron great is the knowledge of the person who were able to materialize  the concepts in a functional design, but I believe  a Silvertron Elite DIY kit, will delight some people and would end in a grateful experience, obviously as mentioned before, with the proper disclaimer.

walt

Offline waboni

• Participant
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2020, 01:15:51 PM »
Walt:

If I had the physical ability to put together kits and instructions, I would also have the ability to build them, but I do not.  I am old, worn out, and do not have the energy to take that on as a project.  I am working with another forum member who has expressed interest in building the Silvertrons, and he might like the idea of kitting them.  That would be for him to decide.

Dear Kephra, you already did the most important part, bring the best generator alive, and taking the decision to let someone else continue with the production is a plus, we just hope that the person who would keep this legacy, have the ability to heard the CGCS community, and maintain the quality that characterized Silvertron Elite by WGPeters, regardless if it is a DIY kit or a fully assembled device.  Thank you.

rezosim

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2020, 06:37:56 PM »
Get well soon Kephra,
thank you for your continued care despite the situation!

Msgdigger

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2020, 06:39:42 AM »
Sad to hear that Kephra.
Im new to the forum but doesnt take long to work out that you are a great guy and a massive contribution on the subject of collouidal silver and gold.
I hope you get to the bottom of whats wrong with you, i sincerely wish you a speedy recovery.
God bless.
Kash

squirrel64

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2020, 10:09:18 PM »
New member here and would also be interested in one if they ever become available again. GOD bless !

RedDogJT

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2020, 01:53:44 AM »
Count me in. I'll buy one for sure.  I will start saving my money now that we are in an economic downturn. Any WAG's to the price of these possible units?

RedDogJT

Re: SilverTrons are no longer available
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2020, 02:05:29 AM »
This January 3rd, I gained 6 inches around my waist in 2 days.  Wife took me to hospital where I was CT scanned and ultrasounded.  Results showed I have non-alcohol fatty liver, ascites, enlarged heart, enlarged pulmonary artery, and diverticulitis.  I was given an Rx for augmentin and sent home.  I couldn't eat much, and in 5 weeks, have lost 30 pounds. But, I have not recovered.  I suspect a misdiagnosis.

So, I no longer have the strength or ability to build SilverTrons.  Accordingly, I am closing the SilverTron store.

To all the people who have been asking me when they would be available again, I doubt they ever will.

I wish you all well and I thank all of my past customers.
First I wish you well and hope you recover, my Mother-in-law had all those same things, which a pacemaker help her deal with most symptoms.  It is the diverticulitis that has me very curious.  Those bulging inflamed pouches form for a reason.  After reading the Journal of Nanobiotechnology article you posted a link to, and seeing the images of what happens with silver in the lining of the colon, I would be very interested to see if your CT scan showed any small light spots (silver) in the infected area??   I recently was diagnosed with Transverse Myelitis (similar to MS) and I could not get enough of the 3 dimension images from the MRI scans to view the lesions on my spinal column.  Doesn't do me a bit of good, but I find that stuff fascinating.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2020, 12:03:23 AM »
God Bless My prayers go out to you and your family, may you have a swift recovery!
Humanity needs you Sir🙏

« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 03:09:01 PM by Etheric Zone 1111 »

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2020, 03:09:37 PM »
If when the Silvertrons become available , please let me know if you are interested in a promotional video on my YouTube channel .i have about 4K Subs, my most watched video has 23k views .
I won’t need the silver bars, I have 10 Gauge Silver Rods .

Thanks Ed

KarrieM864

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2020, 06:57:53 PM »
I pray for your health. Thank you so much for what you have poured into this community. I have owned other generators and they don’t come close to yours.

I have three people that are going to purchase one once they are available. I would like to be added to the list to notify once available. Thank you so much for passing the knowledge on to someone else.

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2020, 07:56:22 AM »
Etheric Zone 1111,

Ed, if you don’t mind me asking, what is your YouTube channel?  With the way everything’s going in the world now, I rest better if I have more than one way to contact other folks interested in colloidal silver and all it’s wonders. Carry on sir!

Bobby

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln

0level

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2020, 10:44:36 AM »
Kephra,

I'm so Sorry to hear about your health issue, I wish you a speed recovery, and getting well soon!!!

During this pandemic, it's obvious that Colloidal Silver with Hydrogen Peroxide, Iodine & Saline is the way to go to fight Flu viruses!
I did some research about Colloidal Silver generators and honestly your SilverTron Elite packed with features is way more advanced than the others in the market!
I wish you'll start building the SilverTron Elites again, I'll order two pieces.
I look forward to seeing them available again.

Thanks for all your efforts!

Offline nix2p

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2020, 03:02:00 PM »
@ Kep;

"Young man", you sure know how to put a "spark of light" in the day...

and i'm; without a doubt; your close ones believe it so as well... as for us here

we are happy to hear of much success in your corner.

To your continued success and better health...

Nix
"I am too old to die young, and too young to grow up"!
Marty Feldman

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2020, 05:04:41 PM »
@Kephra,

This is good news and I'm happy to hear that you're getting some relief. I wish you well with your journey.

It happens that my Mother had diverticulitis and I recently found out now that my brother has it as well. This information may be helpful for him.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline Josie29

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2020, 05:14:03 PM »
Excellent news!