Author Topic: journey for digestive health with silver+aloe  (Read 2811 times)

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: journey for digestive health with silver+aloe
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2022, 01:12:12 AM »
I ran another batch. This time I switched the electrodes (using Silver for both),
Thats another indication that you somehow got your polarities reversed.

Both colloidal and ionic silver should be made in the absence of ultraviolet or blue light.  Avoid fluorescents lights as they give off strong ultraviolet.  Also avoid direct sunlight.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline icicle

• Participant
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2022, 01:42:49 AM »
Thats another indication that you somehow got your polarities reversed.

That would make sense, but I used silver for both electrodes in all my runs.

Both colloidal and ionic silver should be made in the absence of ultraviolet or blue light.  Avoid fluorescents lights as they give off strong ultraviolet.  Also avoid direct sunlight.

Okay, thank you.

Once made, the Colloidal is no longer light sensitive whereas ionic is? Do I have this right?

Offline icicle

• Participant
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2022, 03:28:42 AM »
Kephra,

I noticed that you stated elsewhere on the forums that you believe it is best to have large quantities of Colloidal Silver for short periods of time. That low doses run the risk of killing the weaker baddies only. My plan (which I had found somewhere online that I can no longer find) was to take three ounces of Colloidal Silver (and 3 ounces of Aloe Gel) each day for weeks on end. Do you recommend that I tweak my plan?

BTW, I just ran another batch and it's clear and beautiful. So things are going better now. I appreciate the help.

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2022, 03:57:25 AM »
I noticed that you stated elsewhere on the forums that you believe it is best to have large quantities of Colloidal Silver for short periods of time.
I think its best to get you ppm in the blood up to therapeutic levels (at least 2ppm) as quickly as possible, and stop taking it once the infection is gone.
It is possible for some pathogens to become immune, as shown by some strains of e-coli, klebsiella pneumonia, and pseudomonas.  In fact the peritonitis infection which almost killed me was klebsiella pneumonia, pseudomonas, and facklamia hominis all at the same time.  Silver did not seem to help me with that.  But, I may have picked those bugs up in the hospital where I did not have access to colloidal gold for 3 months.  I had not been using colloidal gold prior to the infection.

Anyway, the way to make pathogens immune to under-medicate so that the weaker die off but the stronger survive and produce a stronger strain.

I thought you said in a prior post that you were using a 10gauge silver anode and a copper cathode which lead me astray in my thinking.  My mistake.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline icicle

• Participant
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2022, 05:25:10 AM »
I think its best to get you ppm in the blood up to therapeutic levels (at least 2ppm) as quickly as possible, and stop taking it once the infection is gone.
It is possible for some pathogens to become immune, as shown by some strains of e-coli, klebsiella pneumonia, and pseudomonas.  In fact the peritonitis infection which almost killed me was klebsiella pneumonia, pseudomonas, and facklamia hominis all at the same time.  Silver did not seem to help me with that.  But, I may have picked those bugs up in the hospital where I did not have access to colloidal gold for 3 months.  I had not been using colloidal gold prior to the infection.

Anyway, the way to make pathogens immune to under-medicate so that the weaker die off but the stronger survive and produce a stronger strain.

colloidal gold = Colloidal Gold? I haven't gone there yet.

You mentioned taking four 250 ml doses per day made into tea for 2 days. Do you mean no water, just 250ml of heated up Colloidal Silver with a tea bag?

I thought you said in a prior post that you were using a 10gauge silver anode and a copper cathode which lead me astray in my thinking.  My mistake.

That's correct, I did try that once. Sorry for the confusion.

Offline icicle

• Participant
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2022, 05:45:40 AM »
My original plan was 3 ounces a day for weeks on end. But this would be nowhere near therapeutic levels and I would risk producing a stronger strain. My hope is to help with Diverticulitis and/or other bowel related issues.

Would it be reasonable to take 3 ounces of aloe gel each day for one month, and 2 days of therapeutic Colloidal Silver twice a month?

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2022, 12:04:51 PM »
Quote from: icicle
You mentioned taking four 250 ml doses per day made into tea for 2 days. Do you mean no water, just 250ml of heated up Colloidal Silver with a tea bag?
Yes, I put in a tea bag and heat the water in my microwave.  Ordinary tea is a reducing agent and should not harm the nanoparticles.  I have also added instant coffee at times. 

Offline icicle

• Participant
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2022, 07:56:28 PM »
Yes, I put in a tea bag and heat the water in my microwave.  Ordinary tea is a reducing agent and should not harm the nanoparticles.  I have also added instant coffee at times.

I assume this wouldn't work for gelatin capped Colloidal Silver though? Melting of the gelatin. Maybe iced tea? :)

I mixed an ounce of gelatin capped Colloidal Silver and aloe gel and it did not turn red. Interesting to see the capping working.

Offline icicle

• Participant
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2022, 05:06:07 AM »
Plan A) 3 ounces of Colloidal Silver + 3 ounces of Aloe Gel for 4 weeks

or ...

Plan B) 2 days of therapeutic levels of Colloidal Silver every 2 weeks + 3 ounces of Aloe Gel for 4 weeks

or ...?

Any guidance would be highly appreciated. I'm stuck.

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2022, 12:53:04 PM »

I assume this wouldn't work for gelatin capped Colloidal Silver though? Melting of the gelatin. Maybe iced tea? :)

I mixed an ounce of gelatin capped Colloidal Silver and aloe gel and it did not turn red. Interesting to see the capping working.
I only use gelatin capped Colloidal Silver for emergency use storage.  Otherwise I use 20ppm Colloidal Silver made with corn syrup which is what I put tea or instant coffe in,

Offline icicle

• Participant
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2022, 12:19:17 AM »

I only use gelatin capped Colloidal Silver for emergency use storage.  Otherwise I use 20ppm Colloidal Silver made with corn syrup which is what I put tea or instant coffe in,

I wasn't going to use gelatin capped but earlier in the thread flyingdutchman cautioned me : "Careful when you mix things with your uncapped Colloidal Silver, the reddish color means the Aloe vera gel is causing agglomeration of the silver nano particles, making them less effective."

And so I capped it and when mixed with Aloe gel it didn't change color. That's the only reason I went with capped. So as to avoid the reaction with the aloe gel.

But getting back to my digestive plan, I know that people who take a teaspoon a day of Colloidal Silver are fooling themselves (from studying your words on this forum), but do you think 3 ounces a day is still too little so as to be a risk in only knocking out the weaker strains?