Author Topic: As you can see to see if there was any unreduced gold  (Read 2882 times)

kvark1

As you can see to see if there was any unreduced gold
« on: January 08, 2014, 02:04:23 PM »
The solution turned pinkish, more like salmon color. 
To see if there was any unreduced gold, I added 2 drops of invert sugar, and no color changed resulted. 
This procedure was repeated again with the same result. 
The solution is tasteless.
And as you can still be sure of it, except as invert sugar?

kvark1

Re: As you can see to see if there was any unreduced gold
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 02:24:53 PM »
make sure it's truly colloidal, rather than ionic.

That is very sound advice cfnisbet and it is very easy to confuse the ionic with colloidal especially as in ayurvedic medicine the doctors prescribe the ionic form of treatment by boiling the copper, gold or silver in 2 litres of water in a metal or glass vessel for a duration until 25% has evaporated.

You can question differently put. What is harmful ionic gold and what is useful ionic gold??? The question is not about colloidal gold???

pawelk

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 04:02:03 PM »
nice font color, just like 10PPM colloidal gold.

kvark1

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 04:18:36 PM »
Thank you try.

!!!

I have realized what is the difference of gold ions. Some medical and other deadly. And the difference was in charge. Deadly is the positive зарях ion, which contain the chemical salts of gold and the healing is negative charge, which becomes коллоидая piece of the solution . That's the information I finally realized that need to explore what the charge in the balance is a solution of + or -

Gold is a precious metal which exists in nature in two basic forms: metallic gold and gold salts, Metallic gold is called a noble metal because it does not react with other compounds easily and is usually inert. This is true for bulk gold, such as gold nuggets. If metallic gold is divided into fine particles with sizes ranging from one to one hundred billionths of a meter, metallic gold becomes colloidal and possesses new properties due to the large amount of gold atoms exposed at the surface of the particles. Colloidal gold possesses a negative charge at the surface of the particles and absorbs strongly to other molecules without changing their chemical and biological properties.

On the other hand, gold salts contain positively charged gold that forms strong chemical bond with other compounds normally present in the body and change their properties. This causes toxic reactions in the body because the immune system does not recognize these gold salts' complexes as self.
(Schuhmann, D, et al: Adverse Immune Reactions to Gold. I. Chronic Treatment with an Au (I) Drug Sensitizes Mouse T Cells not to Au (1), but to Au (III) and Induces Autoantibody Formation, J. Immunol., 145:2132-2139, 1990.)

Gold salts are currently used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) with some success, but they cause side effects, sometimes severe enough to discontinue the gold salts: skin rashes, diarrhea, anemia, abnormalities in blood and urine tests. Because of those immune reactions, gold salts cease to be effective after 1-2 years and are rarely used in RA at the present time because of their toxicity. (Epstein, WV, et al: Effect of Parenterally Administered Gold Therapy on the Course of Adult Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ann. Int. Med., 114:437-444, 1991.)

kscmac

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 07:22:45 PM »
The colloidal gold has been a godsend for my wife who has RA. Her joints don't hurt and there is very little swelling. She takes it every other day @ 40 PPM colloidal gold, this works great!

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2014, 08:04:32 PM »
Once your solution is stabilized you cannot go back and stabilize it again, attempting to reduce more of the unstabilized ionic content. I have tried this with no success when experimenting with using less stabilizer. 

You should not drink your gold solution if there is ionic content left over, which is obvious from your photos. Try using more stabilizer when you make your next batch.
"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind." - Paracelsus

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 03:53:22 AM »
That is very sound advice cfnisbet and it is very easy to confuse the ionic with colloidal especially as in ayurvedic medicine the doctors prescribe the ionic form of treatment by boiling the copper, gold or silver in 2 litres of water in a metal or glass vessel for a duration until 25% has evaporated.

You do not get ionic gold or silver by boiling it in water.

From my understanding, this is not how the traditional Ayurvedic practitioners make their gold nanoclusters.  They do not share their secrets with the public on how they form the ruby red gold powder, or any other medicines. Some think they mix the gold with cinnabar, than mill the amalgam down to nano sized particles.  Ayurvedic medicine, when done properly, is some of the only modern day medicine that still uses ancient Alchemy in their process.

"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind." - Paracelsus