Author Topic: colloidal gold dosage per day?  (Read 2192 times)

redchakra

colloidal gold dosage per day?
« on: July 05, 2019, 04:41:58 AM »
I made some colloidal gold and I took 40mg/day that is, I drank 2 liters of 20ppm colloidal gold every day for a week and a half which comes out to 40mg/day.
Had a serious tooth abscess that was gone the next day, my foot warts disappeared, and the genital warts too. Wish I had pictures before and after.

Let's see what it does for my male pattern baldness.

Quesitons is:  Is 40mg/day ok or is it too much?

muhendisane

Re: colloidal gold dosage per day?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 10:15:11 PM »
And i take 50ml.

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 02:40:08 AM »
Wow. That’s a lot of colloidal gold👍

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2019, 04:15:03 PM »
When I'm using it I use one cup (8 oz) of 40 ppm per day. This amounts to a 10 mg dose per day.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

muhendisane

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2019, 07:59:14 AM »
When I'm using it I use one cup (8 oz) of 40 ppm per day. This amounts to a 10 mg dose per day.
Wow, that's pretty good amount against mine.

What do you mean by '10mg per day'? Is it gold metal itself or what? Because 8 oz equals to 236ML of colloidal gold. According to this you consume 1 liter of colloidal gold for every four days, and 7,5 LITERS per month right? If that so, wow that's a pretty good amount against mine. Because i take 50ml a day, 1,5 liters of colloidal gold for a month.

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2019, 04:13:20 PM »
Wow, that's pretty good amount against mine.

What do you mean by '10mg per day'? Is it gold metal itself or what? Because 8 oz equals to 236ML of colloidal gold. According to this you consume 1 liter of colloidal gold for every four days, and 7,5 LITERS per month right? If that so, wow that's a pretty good amount against mine. Because i take 50ml a day, 1,5 liters of colloidal gold for a month.

Yes. This is 10 mg of gold itself per dose. The dose is based on the science uncovered at this site. I could not afford to buy it and don't really trust any of the retailers anyway, so I'm making it myself at a much cheaper cost. Can't thank Kephra enough for all the info he has made available here.

Thanks again Kephra.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

muhendisane

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2019, 08:22:21 AM »
@kephra @neofizz thank you for the information. I thought to produce 250ppm colloidal gold and consume 50ml per day. Think it will approx. do the samething, right? Is there any problem with this?

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2019, 11:39:35 AM »
@kephra @neofizz thank you for the information. I thought to produce 250ppm colloidal gold and consume 50ml per day. Think it will approx. do the samething, right? Is there any problem with this?

This would work assuming you can make a stable 250 ppm colloidal gold solution. The procedure I'm using here describes a 40 ppm solution. I have never tried making it stronger than that.

Offline onthedeschutes

• Participant
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2020, 03:40:56 PM »
Hi,

I am fairly new here on the forum.  First time poster.  I have read a ton on the forum over the past couple months and have enjoyed great success in making the 20 PPM colloidal silver as well as 40 PPM colloidal gold.  My colloidal gold experience so far includes using the quick start guidelines (posted by kephra) utilizing the 250 ml distilled water, gold chloride (from saltlakemetals.com), sodium carbonate, karo reducing agent...in the microwave.  Excellent color...ez peezy.  Thanks.  So now I am starting to experiment with dosing.  I started out pretty conservatively with 8 ml each morning (tiny amount compared to other posters here).  I have definitely noticed a difference in my sleep, sense of smell, and visual acuity.  Dreams are much more vivid and frequent.  In short, I like how this makes me feel.  I would like to know if there are any tradeoffs or risks with daily colloidal gold consumption.  There does not appear to be a ton of information or studies on daily or regular use of colloidal gold.  The few I have found talk about bio accumulation of colloidal gold in various organs.  I am not sure if they are discussing colloidal gold or Ionic Gold.  Would those of you with experience with colloidal gold share your thoughts/knowledge on daily colloidal gold use?  For example, how long have you been using it, how much do you use, do you know of any risks, etc.  Thank you in advance for sharing.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2020, 07:21:38 PM »
I am not sure if they are discussing colloidal gold or Ionic Gold.  Would those of you with experience with colloidal gold share your thoughts/knowledge on daily colloidal gold use?  For example, how long have you been using it, how much do you use, do you know of any risks, etc.  Thank you in advance for sharing.
I have probably consumed more colloidal gold than anybody.  It was colloidal gold which got me interested in colloids many years ago.  I took 250ml of 40 ppm colloidal gold for years with only good results with my arthritis.

I told my wife that when I die she should send me to a refiner instead of a mortuary.

There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline onthedeschutes

• Participant
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2020, 11:46:28 PM »
Thanks, Kephra. 

Do you have any idea what the half life is of colloidal gold in the body?

RedDogJT

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2020, 06:18:41 PM »
I'm still pouring over the great articles and information in using colloidal gold, because I'm looking for specific information on colloidal gold and the Central Nervous System. Why?
Well at the end of 2019 I contracted a rare spinal lesion called Transverse Myelitis,  This means I have less nerve control over parts of my body due to these two lesions in my spine.  I've heard or read somewhere that colloidal gold can actually help with the numbness and tingling by supporting the natural, but slow, nerve regrowth where the damage is.  Can one of you point me in the right direction please?

Offline onthedeschutes

• Participant
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2020, 01:38:52 PM »
Its about 8 days from OSHA data.  This is my best guess from the limited data available.

Again...thanks.

So if I merge your two previous comments...you have taken 250ml of 40 ppm colloidal gold (or 10 mg of gold) daily for years.  And with a half life of 8 days...now I understand your joke about your final trip to the refinery. :)

It's too bad there is so little data on colloidal gold.  It seems to have so many therapeutic benefits and yet seems to be largely undiscovered by the masses, including pharma.