Author Topic: colloidal gold creams  (Read 3106 times)

macanudo21

colloidal gold creams
« on: February 04, 2014, 03:08:40 PM »
Ok, my wife was watching tv the other day and saw an interview where they talked about the benefits of COLLOIDAL GOLD creams. Since then keeps asking when I am going to prepare this cream.
  Anyone have any idea as the could prepare? Thank you very much for your help.

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: Colloidal Gold creams
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 07:08:47 PM »
You would have to do some research on creams and their formulas. Your colloidal gold would also have to be only reduced and not stabilized. You can try guar gum.
"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind." - Paracelsus

Offline lordkarma

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 07:37:38 PM »
What benefit do you expect to receive from a colloidal gold cream?

macanudo21

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 11:57:14 PM »
Well finally can do it and my wife is very happy!
The ingredients we use to do so are:
COLLOIDAL GOLD
Carbopol
Triethanolamine (TEA)
ALOE VERA GLYCOLIC EXTRACT
MARIGOLD EXTRACT
VITAMIN E

My wife is using it for a month or so ago, and says it makes her skin very well, thanks to calendula extract is anti inflammatory, truly do not know if the colloidal gold will have something to do with it too. I leave a picture to see the finished product.
* Also did something similar but with IONIC SILVER, I have a daughter of 13 years with acne problems and after using the gel morning and evening we can see a remarkable improvement in your skin.

Also I want to use to wish you all very Happy Easter

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 12:52:31 AM »
Well done. 
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 05:10:45 PM »
great work! I must say though, those cosmetic chemicals are kind of toxic. you are not suppposed to use over 1% of the carbopol.

As an organic substitute you can use gum arabic with citric acid as a preservative or keep it in the fridge.
"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind." - Paracelsus

macanudo21

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 01:43:21 PM »
great work! I must say though, those cosmetic chemicals are kind of toxic. you are not suppposed to use over 1% of the carbopol.

As an organic substitute you can use gum arabic with citric acid as a preservative or keep it in the fridge.

It is true what you say, tomorrow I get XANTHAN GUM and experiement'll start with that. I think from what I read that is not as transparent as the Carbopol. Just finished do I upload photo to see the final product.

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 03:34:54 AM »
xanthum gum did not work for me, it changed the color of the Colloidal Silver/colloidal gold.  guar gum and gum arabic were the two that worked.