Author Topic: There has to be a way.  (Read 2268 times)

tony scorfina

There has to be a way.
« on: September 12, 2014, 04:35:23 AM »
Gold precipitate. What is it when it is white powder.. Monoatomic? Gold does precipitate.
But it has been stated that this might be the "White powder of gold," but it isn't true monoatomic gold.
You can't tell me only one person in our world knows how to make it. It must be sensible arrangements and processes,  surely we can speak freely about our own ideas about how to make the real thing. Which I don't think even exists. Show me. The greatest inquiry,  not how but Why could it really exist.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: There has to be a way.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 12:32:12 PM »
Gold precipitate. What is it when it is white powder.. Monoatomic? Gold does precipitate.
Gold does not precipitate.  To precipitate, gold must first be dissolved.  Since gold does not dissolve, it does not precipitate.  Gold chloride does dissolve and it will precipitate, but it is not white.  There are a few white compounds of gold, like Chloro(dimethyl sulfide)gold(I), but these definitely are not monatomic gold.
But it has been stated that this might be the "White powder of gold," but it isn't true monoatomic gold.
Yeah?
You can't tell me only one person in our world knows how to make it. It must be sensible arrangements and processes,  surely we can speak freely about our own ideas about how to make the real thing. Which I don't think even exists. Show me. The greatest inquiry,  not how but Why could it really exist.
There is only one person in the world who claims and has any proof that he has made this substance.  No one else has ever proven that they have.  They make stuff and try to pass it off as monatomic gold, but mostly it just dirt, and therefore a scam.

Why don't you buy some of these so called white powder gold products and prove they are not scams?  Find some lab who will do a 5 minute burn test for example.  Find someone who can convert the so called monoatomic gold back to gold metal.  That's really the only way you can prove that some white powder is in fact gold.  Otherwise, its just talk.

There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.