Author Topic: What dictates the particle size in the process we use?  (Read 519 times)

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
What dictates the particle size in the process we use?
« on: February 06, 2021, 02:25:13 AM »
I have been asked, since size is important for effective vs toxic etc, what is it about the process documented on this forum which is the/are the deciding factor that makes the right average size of particle?

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
Re: What dictates the particle size in the process we use?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 11:04:29 AM »
The process documented on this forum "automatically" makes particles of the correct size. 14 Nm roughly.

No need to try to tweak anything.

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 03:01:14 PM »
I believe this to be true, but I was asked for clarification as to what is it about this process which does that vs sellers who are making the bad stuff which is too small etc?

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 02:40:48 PM »
I believe this to be true, but I was asked for clarification as to what is it about this process which does that vs sellers who are making the bad stuff which is too small etc?
It's not like that, the main issue with those sellers is that they sell various kinds of ionic silver. This is not colloidal silver and never will be. It also tends to be far too high in ppm with an exaggerated risk of Argyria.

It is a "natural" effect of the process which causes this, and I am frankly not qualified to offer a reason as to why the prosess results in this exact size of particle.

However, it is not ionic silver, which is what these sellers offer; I have never known, or seen an advert for, a seller of true colloidal silver with a USA based website. There are two sellers in the UK who do offer mixtures of Ionic Silver Oxide and Colloidal Silver, but not even these are purveyors of what we would refer to as "the real thing".