Author Topic: Dr Pederson structured silver  (Read 1012 times)

Fuggs

Dr Pederson structured silver
« on: March 06, 2020, 06:27:57 PM »
Guys,  I have just checked out doctor Pedersen's website and he talks intently on structured silver being effective and the old types of silver not. Has anybody got any input on this as I find it really confusing not knowing what on earth structured silver is  and does that mean the 20 ppm of capped colloidal I carry around in my little spray jar is innfective against viruses especially Covid 19.  Are you that everywhere in the car steering wheels door handles out shopping everywhere I think there may be a risk.Are we wasting our time now making ionic and colloidal.

https://www.silverhealthinstitute.com/dr-gordon-pedersen-new-alkaline-structured-silver/

Thanks

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
Re: Dr Pederson structured silver
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 06:30:21 PM »
The "Our colloidal silver product is the only one that truly works well" argument seems to be a very often repeated one. Good colloidal silver is good colloidal silver. Does not matter if you bought it from a store, one brand or another brand or even make it yourself by following the fantastic blog entries and articles here. Good colloidal silver is good colloidal silver. I am highly skeptical of ALL store bought silvers because most are ionic. Colloidal silver should be a shade of yellow, getting darker as it gets more potent. If it's dark when it's low PPM like 20, then it's worthless.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 09:49:35 PM »
Anyone who claims their product is "structured" has to prove a great deal of valid science before their claims can be taken seriously.

Fuggs

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2020, 05:42:22 PM »
Great just the sort of comments I was looking for. Thanks for, put my mind at rest.

My Colloidal Silver always comes out lovely and pale yellow, trouble is, with Covid-19, I can't keep up with the family. Doing 40pppm for hand, and general cleanliness sprays... Decided to go with Colloidal Silver instead of hand sanitizer (can't buy it anyway) Covid-19 is really taking off in the UK now, useless Government doesn't help along with a broke health system. So gotta look out for ourselves and loved ones.

Next question. My old Silvertron, I think one of the very first Kephra made, bless him, is still plodding on. Don't know how many hundreds of gallons its done...but I am on my 2nd or third Canadian dollar (99.999)as the anode.

If I replace that with a large Buffalo bar or similar, does it speed the process up.? Is it worth the sacrifice of a nice bar. Its just that I do 4ltrs of 160ppm at a time now and it takes get, with 2/3 anode cleans.

Any input anyone?
Thanks guys

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2020, 07:16:08 PM »
My understanding is that the larger the anode is the higher the current you can run which would make the production go faster. With the SilverTron, 15 milliamps is the maximum it will produce.

My one ounce bar (or at least it used to be one ounce) handles the 15 milliamps fine. Going larger wouldn't speed up the run (I'm already at maximum milliamps) but I expect the anode would not have as much oxide built up on it by the end also, because it was spread over a larger area.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2020, 07:42:18 PM »
Essential how I understand it. Larger anode does not = faster by it's self, though the larger it is the more current you could pump through it, which would make it faster (assuming you can use larger currents). But the larger the anode, the more margin for error because instead of a small contact area pumping out silver which might be too concentrated if not agitated enough, the larger anode spreads out the area where the silver is entering the water from, making it more efficient at successfully and safely emitting the silver into the water. I am looking into either doing a 2 bullion bar that I will connect or I found a reference to a couple of sites on here in the UK which sell fine silver sheets I might try instead.

My understanding is that the larger the anode is the higher the current you can run which would make the production go faster. With the SilverTron, 15 milliamps is the maximum it will produce.

My one ounce bar (or at least it used to be one ounce) handles the 15 milliamps fine. Going larger wouldn't speed up the run (I'm already at maximum milliamps) but I expect the anode would not have as much oxide built up on it by the end also, because it was spread over a larger area.

Fuggs

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2020, 12:01:05 AM »
Deep down I dont want to sacrifice 100 quids  worth of bar.....I have another old dollar, maybe  I could join them, effectively doubling the surface area, I would place the together with some spare silver rod the hammer the lacing rivet fashion, as my existing anode is...if the Silvertron wont push the current, nothing lost.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2020, 09:26:50 AM »
Larger anodes don't speed the process up, specifically, they allow for higher currents. Enlarging the anode is always good, the same current will be used, just spread over the surface of a bigger anode. The voltage may drop so you may have to fiddle with the electrode placement to compensate, to get the voltage up over 10-11 volts. My normal anode is the same size as a 1-foot ruler and a bit thicker.

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2020, 01:58:42 PM »
I am in the process of ordering a 1.5mm thick 35mm x 90mm fine silver anode from http://www.argex.co.uk/ and it is costing me about £30 and then 3 or 4 pound for delivery. I did ask them for the including VAT amount so if that works out, I should personally have all the surface area I care about and it will be cheaper than all the other options I was looking at.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2020, 06:12:50 PM »
That should be excellent, and also it should last a long time.

Fuggs

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2020, 06:47:16 PM »
I am in the process of ordering a 1.5mm thick 35mm x 90mm fine silver anode from http://www.argex.co.uk/ and it is costing me about £30 and then 3 or 4 pound for delivery. I did ask them for the including VAT amount so if that works out, I should personally have all the surface area I care about and it will be cheaper than all the other options I was looking at.

Thanks for that. Cant find it on the site. Maybe be l will ring them.

Fuggs

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2020, 06:51:39 PM »
Larger anodes don't speed the process up, specifically, they allow for higher currents. Enlarging the anode is always good, the same current will be used, just spread over the surface of a bigger anode. The voltage may drop so you may have to fiddle with the electrode placement to compensate, to get the voltage up over 10-11 volts. My normal anode is the same size as a 1-foot ruler and a bit thicker.

When you say fiddle. I presume you mean raise or lower it? My silvertron has no amp.adjustment, only selectable voltage, which Kephra said keep to 12v.

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2020, 06:53:08 PM »
Yeah ring them. I gave them the dimensions I wanted. They offered me 1.5" by 3" but that was not quite what I had in mind, though would have been good I presume. I just want a higher area with more height so I can have more safety suspending it. I may experiment buying some 2mm silver wire and attempt to drill a hole and make something that way so I can get more of it into the water.

Fuggs

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2020, 10:36:53 PM »
Yeah ring them. I gave them the dimensions I wanted. They offered me 1.5" by 3" but that was not quite what I had in mind, though would have been good I presume. I just want a higher area with more height so I can have more safety suspending it. I may experiment buying some 2mm silver wire and attempt to drill a hole and make something that way so I can get more of it into the water.

Will do. Many thanks for your help. I know when I got the Silvertron from Kephra, he shipped some 2mm wire and I tight drilled a 2mm hole in a silver dollar then peened it over. It's never loosened and has worked very well. I keep promising to replace the wire, but it all seems 1.5mm here in the UK unless its soft silver.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2020, 10:40:42 PM »

Thanks for that. Cant find it on the site. Maybe be l will ring them.
No. There's no real list of products, they work by phone orders; you call them, order what you want, give them the dimensions and pay for it over the phone by credit card. REMEMBER TO SPECIFY .999 FINE SILVER.