Author Topic: What shelf life do you expect/see for aloe vera gel colloidal silver?  (Read 440 times)

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
I have decided to step up the ppm after seeing other products online at higher ppm with fantastic reviews. So I have re-calculated based on what I had already added and added the right amount of 100ppm to boost up the final result to about 50ppm. So it is essentially half/half pure aloe vera gel and 100ppm malto reduced colloidal silver.

How long would you expect this would last as long as shelf life? I paid about £15 for 500 grams of the aloe gel and I bought 3x 100g little tubs, one for my mother, one I will keep here at home and one to leave at work. But I have no idea how long it will remain in good working condition?

Any thoughts and experiences would be appreciated for how long your basic aloe + colloidal silver lasts and what strength you make it at.

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 04:49:16 PM by Turbidaceous »

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
Re: What shelf life do you expect for aloe vera gel 50ppm final result?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 07:17:30 PM »
Colloidal Silver has an effectively indefinite shelf life. I don't know how this would translate to a mixture with aloe vera.

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
Re: What shelf life do you expect for aloe vera gel colloidal silver?
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 02:28:34 AM »
I know there are people here who make aloe Colloidal Silver gel. Anyone want to share their experiences with how long the gel lasts? The gel I bought is pure gel, no additives of any kind.