Author Topic: Colloidal Iridium and colloidal platinum  (Read 539 times)

Offline imcool

• Participant
Colloidal Iridium and colloidal platinum
« on: May 20, 2020, 04:52:14 AM »
this website is selling Colloidal Iridium water and claims that it will help in boosting consciousness?  You will get higher consciousness, ( LOL )

I wonder if someone heard about Iridium water, I never heard about it until now. ONly heard about copper, platinum, and now Iridium too?

https://www.hiddenpowerwellness.com/alchemy-1/

here is study about colloidal platinum

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6434063/

please comment your opinion.

Regards
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 05:04:40 AM by imcool »

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
Re: Colloidal Iridium and colloidal platinum
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 09:13:24 AM »
I am not necessarily doubting the truth of their assertions wrt the psychic effects; Andrija Puharich's biography of Uri Geller ("Uri") asserted that certain compounds enhanced psychic powers greatly, although he didn't say what these were.

I doubt greatly that these items are actually colloidal. Like most fringe health sales, we are beset by lunatic claims on the one hand, and heavy suppression of genuinely-effective alternative supplements as soon as it becomes obvious that they actually work. You won't be stamped on by Big Pharma if you sell Snake Oil, even if you assert that it comes "only from the most noble caste of King Cobras". Start saying that you have a product that actually works against an illness, and demonstrate its' effectiveness, and see how fast Big Pharma comes down on you.

If that doesn't work, then you'll be hit with the "It's not "evidence-based medicine, there's no evidence that it works" trick. Alternative medicines can seldom be trialled because they are cheap and often can't be patented. If that doesn't work, the police will go to the dealers openly selling the items and a campaign of harassment will begin until the dealer refuses to stock the item any more. If that doesn't work, because the drug/supplement is really effective, then laws will be passed to prohibit the open sale of the item, the "Prescription-Only-Medicine" scam, which results in doctors not being told about the cheap drugs, so they can never be persuaded to prescribe them.

So by all means try these out, but you are on your own as far as the side effects or toxic nature of the supplement is concerned. Platinum compounds are known to be very toxic indeed, so be careful. I doubt that there is anything to either of these; they are just marketed (until I get better information) on the basis that Colloidal Silver and Colloidal Gold are useful, so there "must" be the same sort of effects from other rare metals in colloidal form.

The only three elements that are genuinely-effective IMHO are Colloidal Silver, colloidal gold and monatomic Gold, and good luck with making the last of these.

Offline imcool

• Participant
Re: Colloidal Iridium and colloidal platinum
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 04:48:43 PM »
I am not necessarily doubting the truth of their assertions wrt the psychic effects; Andrija Puharich's biography of Uri Geller ("Uri") asserted that certain compounds enhanced psychic powers greatly, although he didn't say what these were.

I doubt greatly that these items are actually colloidal. Like most fringe health sales, we are beset by lunatic claims on the one hand, and heavy suppression of genuinely-effective alternative supplements as soon as it becomes obvious that they actually work. You won't be stamped on by Big Pharma if you sell Snake Oil, even if you assert that it comes "only from the most noble caste of King Cobras". Start saying that you have a product that actually works against an illness, and demonstrate its' effectiveness, and see how fast Big Pharma comes down on you.

If that doesn't work, then you'll be hit with the "It's not "evidence-based medicine, there's no evidence that it works" trick. Alternative medicines can seldom be trialled because they are cheap and often can't be patented. If that doesn't work, the police will go to the dealers openly selling the items and a campaign of harassment will begin until the dealer refuses to stock the item any more. If that doesn't work, because the drug/supplement is really effective, then laws will be passed to prohibit the open sale of the item, the "Prescription-Only-Medicine" scam, which results in doctors not being told about the cheap drugs, so they can never be persuaded to prescribe them.

So by all means try these out, but you are on your own as far as the side effects or toxic nature of the supplement is concerned. Platinum compounds are known to be very toxic indeed, so be careful. I doubt that there is anything to either of these; they are just marketed (until I get better information) on the basis that Colloidal Silver and Colloidal Gold are useful, so there "must" be the same sort of effects from other rare metals in colloidal form.

The only three elements that are genuinely-effective IMHO are Colloidal Silver, colloidal gold and monatomic Gold, and good luck with making the last of these.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6434063/

This is what got me interested, the study and research paper.