Author Topic: (1st) 40 ppm Colloidal Gold, chemical reduction -- Maltodextrin/Sodium Carbonate  (Read 8926 times)

tseax

Hmmm, tilted right into purple:

Followed recipe, added 2/3 teaspoon maltodextrin (a little extra).   :-\

tseax

China. Here's effort #2. This time using your "Alternate Method -- even easier":

Is it just me or does this look just about right? Microwave IS easier. I wonder what went wrong with the hot-plate with stirrer method? Same ingredients...

I did notice something interesting with method 2 however.  On removing the beaker just AT the boiling point the solution appeared to have 2-layers, an upper vaguely purple layer and a lower clear. I put it back in the oven and let it REALLY boil. That worked. Might be worth trying a more vigorous boil with method 1, but I wonder, why bother?

Next up is the electrolysis method. I have a couple of gold electrodes to use up. If that doesn't work out I'll have attempt dissolving gold into gold chloride for use in the microwave, I suppose. If so I'll have to get some 35% HCl & 35% H202, no?

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
It looks about 20 ppm. 
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
I never boil mine,  I just add all the ingredients and then microwave it for 4 minutes per liter and it always comes out perfect.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

tseax

I never boil mine,  I just add all the ingredients and then microwave it for 4 minutes per liter and it always comes out perfect.

Perhaps your microwave is tuned to one of "Rife, Schumann, 40 Hz, 432, and 528 Hz Love Frequency" ( http://www.cgcsforum.org/index.php?topic=2714.msg22568#msg22568 ).

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
My microwave is tuned to the resonant frequency of water molecules.... 2.4 gigahertz.