Author Topic: My brief experience with Collodial Gold  (Read 1599 times)

Etheric Zone 1111

My brief experience with Collodial Gold
« on: October 13, 2018, 07:57:36 PM »
Hello everyone,

Thanks to this forum iv learned how to make Collodial Gold Via the chemical reduction method.

My 1st and 2nd batch turned out great! Ruby red .
Since ingesting the Gold iv Experienced more energy and long long vivid dreams !
Also helped greatly my meditation.

Once I completed the 1st batch , I stopped taking it for a whole month to see if I would continue having extra long vivid dreams , the result was they greatly  diminished .

So today I made a new fresh batch and getting ready for my dream time journey .

Thanks again Ed

Offline Burt

• Participant
Re: My brief experience with Collodial Gold
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 12:23:05 AM »
I too experienced the increased vivid dream state, as is commonly reported.  However, now that I think of it, I don't seem to notice it as much.  Maybe I'm just accustomed to it now.

I does help my arthritis and my wife claims it has improved my attitude, yay!

Very worthy, I will continue to consume it!

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 02:02:17 AM »
So will I !

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 08:47:11 AM »
I too experienced the increased vivid dream state, as is commonly reported.  However, now that I think of it, I don't seem to notice it as much.  Maybe I'm just accustomed to it now.
It is a fairly well known experience in spiritual matters that if you use a chemical enhancement, your brain opens up a pathway. Once opened, you have to encourage it to stay open, by non-chemical means. I would recommend that you meditate on the feeling and try and experience it again. A genius whose books are now heavily suppressed, said "one of the biggest secrets of the occult is that in order to achieve the "impossible", you have to keep trying to get there by believing nothing is impossible, and after diligent practice, the universe will grant you your desire". The author was referring to achieving bodily levitation.

For those of a Christian background, the secret is in Mark 11, v22-24: [the NIV version has the clearest English] “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. "Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." It states that you achieve miracles by operating from the heart, via emotion, and by believing that you have already achieved your desire. This opens the pathway which was previously closed, and the concept of "impossibility" does not exist in that realm. Note that 'wish' is not strong enough, the heart must truly desire.

Sorry for the thread diversion.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 08:54:15 AM by cfnisbet »

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 11:49:24 PM »
I agree ! , iv been meditating a while now and have expiranced many wonderful things such as OBE’s since discovering colloidal gold I have incorporated it into my protocol .

I have read many ancient scriptures , one of my favorite The Emerald Tablets and many refer to meditation and the Pineal gland even Jesus referred to it

Mathew 6:22
The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light,

Thanks Ed

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2018, 10:57:45 AM »
Thank you for your kind remarks. I was about to delete my comment on the grounds that it was not strictly scientific or that it may offend anyone. I will leave it unless you feel that it is inappropriate.

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2018, 02:02:20 AM »
Nothing wrong with discussing  consciousness and spirituality .
It’s cosmic science;)