Author Topic: Please help, something developed in colloidal gold water (photos)  (Read 1274 times)

Offline imcool

• Participant
hello,

Something developed after couple days in gold water, what is it? I did not get this development in first attempt, I did filter it and it developed again
following is the change between first and second attempt:

- Second batch was made with cinnamon extract I made at home with vodka and cinnamon powder
- Second batch was made with water very close to boiling tempt but not actually boiling, water was just giving steam, very few bubbles
- Second batch was made with constant stirring
- Second batch was also stored in refigrator after filtering with coffee filter.

https://www.cgcsforum.org/index.php?topic=5092.0 Second batch

- First batch was made without cinnamon extract because I didnt have any
- First batch was made at very hot temperature like above boiling
- First batch was made with very less stirring.
- First batch was also stored in refrigerator after filtering with coffee filter.

https://www.cgcsforum.org/index.php?topic=5041.0 First batch

Please help, what went wrong, what should I do to stop this development?

Following is the way i used to make gold water in both first and second batch.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are four methods to get started with

40ppm (approx) Colloidal Gold, Electrolysis I

250 ml hot distilled water
100 mg sodium chloride (table salt ok, NOT sea salt)
110 mg trisodium citrate monohydrate
Pure gold anode, copper cathode.
1 ml Cinnamon Extract
Electrolyze with 350 milliamp current for 25 to 30 minutes
Constant stirring and heat required.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 05:25:52 PM by imcool »

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: Please help, something developed in colloidal gold water (photos)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 06:29:14 PM »
The general word in the forum is that the Colloidal Silver, when properly prepared can last years on the shelf. This is not true with colloidal gold. It has a very short life by comparison. Because of this it has always been recommended to make it as needed. My attempts resulted in it staying good from a couple days to maybe a week in the refrigerator. Filter it and use it up when this happens.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline imcool

• Participant
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 01:04:06 AM »
The general word in the forum is that the colloidal silver, when properly prepared can last years on the shelf. This is not true with colloidal gold. It has a very short life by comparison. Because of this it has always been recommended to make it as needed. My attempts resulted in it staying good from a couple days to maybe a week in the refrigerator. Filter it and use it up when this happens.
hi Neofizz,
I have a simple question,  we add reducing agent ( cinnamon extract in case of colloidal gold ) after the electrolysis is complete? or we add everything when we start the process?
Regards

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 02:54:43 PM »
hi Neofizz,
I have a simple question,  we add reducing agent ( cinnamon extract in case of colloidal gold ) after the electrolysis is complete? or we add everything when we start the process?
Regards

I have not done the electrolysis method with colloidal gold but when I read it, it sounds like everything is added before electrolysis starts.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."