Author Topic: Colloidal Silver instructions please.  (Read 1102 times)

nitrodigital

Colloidal Silver instructions please.
« on: March 15, 2020, 12:31:01 AM »
Ive made colloidal gold no problem from the fantastic instructions found on this site but i am struggling to make Colloidal Silver which should be simpler. I have a decent power supply korad 30V and all the ingredients and ive followed the quick start instructions  running it at 15ma for 5 minutes and i barely get bubbles forming oi the rods and the water is crystal clear, how can this be correct. Im sure im missing something here. Im using a 1000 ml beaker . What about water temp? Im using 150F. Before i even started this i thought to myself, 15ma at 5 minutes how can that do anything... and my thoughts were confirmed , nothing... i thought this stuff was supposed to be amber. Any help appreciated and my apologies for being a newbie here. Thanks

nitrodigital

Re: colloidal silver instructions please.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 01:18:43 AM »
yea i know its 250ml batch I multiplied the ingredients x 4 for 1000ml. I let it sit a bit more and it actually turned amber pretty fast. Can you tell me what the temp should be and what the final color should be? Also do i multiply the number of drops of corn syrup or use the same amount for 1000ml, thanks!

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 01:30:02 AM »
This is the color of 20ppm Collodial silver using Kehpras Formula 100 minutes .
I use Room temperature distilled water I heat it up at the end to 140f and it’s done .

Ed 

nitrodigital

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2020, 01:42:06 AM »
excellent ! thanks a lot!

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2020, 01:50:24 AM »
Follow Kehpras instructions ...

danremidanre@gmail.com

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2020, 03:12:06 AM »
I have 14v and 11mA how much time using well water to produce 1 litter?

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2020, 12:58:27 PM »
Ive made colloidal gold no problem from the fantastic instructions found on this site but i am struggling to make colloidal silver which should be simpler. I have a decent power supply korad 30V and all the ingredients ...
Try this thread, which was specifically designed for new members to follow.

https://www.cgcsforum.org/index.php?topic=4965.0

stevie mac

Re: Colloidal Silver instructions please.
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2020, 10:37:50 PM »
CFN Do you truly think a newbie who clicks that link won't pull their hair out trying to figure out what in gods blue hell you're explaining to them? That is by far one of the most confusing explanations i've ever come across.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
Re: Colloidal Silver instructions please.
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2020, 11:18:17 AM »
If you try and follow it, after reading the Articles and some general reading across the forum, the explanations are fairly easy to understand: however, if anyone has any questions or further explanation is required, there are threads where you can post any questions.

This is as easy as it gets. IMHO.

If you want to post questions as a reply to this thread, that's fine.