Author Topic: Gold nanoparticles citrate  (Read 1032 times)

Shadsu

Gold nanoparticles citrate
« on: January 27, 2019, 11:43:28 PM »
Hi, like I wrote in my first message I'm interested in speaking with you about a new form of colloidal silver/ gold.
Reading some Italian  forums I discovered that exists a new form of silver, much better to kill bacterias: Silver citrate complex.
They made many experiments and now are available more products of silver citrate complex that they are much better than normal chemical products used to clean bathroom, kitchen and much more.
On a website of united Europe his toxicity is not exactly known but they write that 5000 mg/ kg were tested without any kind of problem for the skin and also in oral administration.

Have Someone of you read something about?

I have many doubts, because I know normal colloidal silver/gold are not toxic when in form of nanoparticles but they could be in ionic form, when the iones link them chemically to some other molecule like in every silver/ gold salt.
I don't understand if the form of this silver citrate complex is ionic or they are very little nanoparticles.
They are made using salts, reducing them with sodium citrate to have silver citrate ( if I understand right a salt ) and at the end they are immersed in citric acid, this last step allows the formation of silver citrate complex.
The description of someone in this Italian forum who were trying to sell the product is that the silver link them to form nanoparticles like normal colloidal silver, but the particles are stabilized by sodium citrate and citric acid, like if the nanoparticles are capped inside citric acid and not chemically linked.

If it's so I don't understand why surfing online it's possible find silver citrate, that it looks like a ionic form of silver.

I'm interested first of all to understand better and in case to produce it with your help at home by electrolysis.
I' m much more interested in the gold version, but I spoke about silver because it's possible have more informations about silver than gold and I think the process  works with both, even if about silver online they speak about silver citrate complex and relative to gold they speak about gold nanoparticles capped in citrate buffer.

If someone of you know something I would be very interested to read what do you think.

Thanks

Shadsu

Re: Gold nanoparticles citrate
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 10:14:26 PM »
Thank you,  this is a first answer to my doubts.

Do you know if is it exists also ionic gold citrate ? Because it was not possible find it online.
What I found is only gold nanoparticles capped in citrate buffer.

Relative to silver citrate complex what I think it's new is the complex.
If I well understood silver citrate is solved in citric acid and at this point it becomes a citrate complex, that it's not the same than normal citrate.
I'm not an expert but I tried to understand the reason because this product is much better than the other and what I understood ( but it's possible I misunderstood a lot) is that silver citrate in the body will remain silver citrate, but the complex of it will loose the silver ione transforming itself in an other non toxic chemical product. This must be the reason because silver citrate is not so good like the silver citrate complex to kill bacteria in vitro. It s so good that they start to sell it like ecological version of many chemical products to clean bathrooms and kitchens, with a better power than the chemical versions.
I Remember I red that the silver ione in silver citrate complex is linked to citrate only very weaky, absolutely not in the same way than in silver citrate.

In any case I was much more interested in gold nanopsrticles in citrate buffer, it looks a colloidal dispersion, and if it's possible in ascorbic acid buffer, because I red it's possible have more little nanopsrticles, the problem is often that they work with salts and I want use pure gold and work with electrolysis.
This link is where I found you via a link to your forum
http://www.sgacolloidal.com/index.php/2012-11-30-03-25-59/howto
It's explained that using sodium ascorbate would be better to reach the goal of very little nanoparticles. The problem is that I red it only there and in no other place, and I'm not sure that using electrolysis with sodium ascorbat or ascorbic acid I will not get together also other non wanted toxic products, like some gold salt, chlorid or oxide.

Thanks in advance everyone