Author Topic: Trustworthy Source to buy Colloidal Gold?  (Read 7563 times)

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: Trustworthy Source to buy Colloidal Gold?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 12:12:22 PM »
What is your view about it. Some one posted on curezone website.
Colloidal Gold Atoms, are trace minerals that the body will absorb just like any other vitamin or nutriend.

What can damage the kidney and much worse than that is the Gold Chlorides in most colloidal gold supplments.

Many use Gold Chloride and if you know anything about gold chloride it will immediately kill the skin cells on contact and turn them black.

Its best to avoid any colloidal gold that has color to it.
Even though the Ruby Red solutions are appealing to the eye, they are caused by peroxides, chlorides, and quite frankly every color under the moon can be made depend on the chemicals used and depending on the quantities that are added in the productio process.

If you are going to buy colloidal gold, look for Colloidal Gold Atoms, or atomic size particle colloidal gold.
More pure bullshit from curezone.

Colloidal gold made properly does not have ANY gold chloride in it.

All real colloidal gold has color.  The color come from the Surface Plasmon Effect which is a fancy term for the electrons resonating at light frequencies.

It is not possible to make atomic sized gold particles.  Only ions (gold chloride) can exist as a single atom.

There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

ShivaDestructor

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 01:12:56 PM »
What is your view about it. Some one posted on curezone website.
Colloidal Gold Atoms, are trace minerals that the body will absorb just like any other vitamin or nutriend.

What can damage the kidney and much worse than that is the Gold Chlorides in most colloidal gold supplments.

Many use Gold Chloride and if you know anything about gold chloride it will immediately kill the skin cells on contact and turn them black.

Its best to avoid any colloidal gold that has color to it.
Even though the Ruby Red solutions are appealing to the eye, they are caused by peroxides, chlorides, and quite frankly every color under the moon can be made depend on the chemicals used and depending on the quantities that are added in the productio process.

If you are going to buy colloidal gold, look for Colloidal Gold Atoms, or atomic size particle colloidal gold.
More pure bullshit from curezone.

Colloidal gold made properly does not have ANY gold chloride in it.

All real colloidal gold has color.  The color come from the Surface Plasmon Effect which is a fancy term for the electrons resonating at light frequencies.

It is not possible to make atomic sized gold particles.  Only ions (gold chloride) can exist as a single atom.

Also, it is quite easy to test for chloride ions with a standard test (Google is your friend) made from silver nitrate and ethanol. I did that in the beginning to be completely sure that my process was OK.

/J

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 01:47:50 PM »
I posted an article in the Articles section attempting to explain why single atoms of gold or silver cannot exist.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

kscmac

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 03:25:48 PM »
There are quite a few self-appointed "experts" in curezone spreading disinformation and direct info that is bad! They think they are gatekeeping for some reason(money?) and know they are wrong but band together to deflect the truth and keep their distorted view out in front.

pawelk

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2013, 08:26:21 PM »
Thats 250ml of 40ppm colloidal gold
Is it a daily dose?

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 08:30:10 PM »
Yes, 10mg per day.

pawelk

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2013, 09:44:29 PM »
Thanks Kephra, how many days do you use it before you stop and what is the interval before you restart 250ml?

kscmac

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2013, 10:56:31 PM »
My wife and myself took the 10mg a day for 60 days then I started makin g the colloidal gold using gold chloride and maltodextrin. We are taking 10mg each every other day and still are getting the benifits. Its now been 4 months on every other day and the wifes RA has never been doing better!!

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2013, 10:59:52 PM »
I take it every day unless I run out of supplies.  I can't go more than two weeks without it because my arthritis flairs up really badly.

kscmac

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2013, 11:13:58 PM »
The wife once stopped to see how long it would take to have the RA flare up -- it only took about 6 to 7 days for the flare up to get bad.

pawelk

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2013, 12:56:58 AM »
Wow, good to know, thanks.