Author Topic: What about colloidal rhodium iridium platinum  (Read 3673 times)

tony scorfina

What about colloidal rhodium iridium platinum
« on: September 29, 2014, 05:14:36 AM »
I am asking because I don't know and assuming an unlimited budget.
I would like to take all these.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: What about colloidal rhodium iridium platinum
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 03:48:37 PM »
With an unlimited budget, buy a high power laser, submerge the pure metal, and ablate the metal underwater.
Why do you want to take these metals?
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

tony scorfina

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 06:43:05 PM »
The idea that monoatomic gold is real has brought a fresh feeling to my potential here and now.
I know that gold is not alone and is a family of metals. If safe, I would like to consume in direct
proportion to the therapeutic values of my current [Gold] consumption, these lesser known or talked about metals.
In colloidal form. home made. would any be as easy as the gold chloride method?

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 09:23:54 PM »
Tony,  colloidal gold is not the same as monatomic gold.

The choride method works great for gold, and might work for platinum is you can buy platinum chloride.  I have never tried it.  I do know that the electrolytic method will not work for platinum.

As for the other metals, I have not found any therapeutic use for those in colloidal form, or for that matter platinum.

There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

123qwe

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 07:47:47 PM »
Tony,  colloidal gold is not the same as monatomic gold.

hi
could you please explain the diference between them? ty

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 08:39:00 PM »
One is real, the other is fictional until proven otherwise.  No one has ever duplicated David Hudsons claims, so you cannot buy monoatomic gold, or other metals.  The stuff sold on the internet is not real monoatomic gold as it does not have the properties David Hudson claimed.

123qwe

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 11:54:03 PM »
so, you saying that the ormus process of 8,5~10,78 ph on ocean water with sodium hydroxide have no benefit at all?
i just made some with atlantic ocean water some days ago but had no courage to drink that yet, should i trash it then or ok to drink?

something white precipitates of the water when you drop the hydroxide solution -- wich people claim to be monoatomic elements, but honestly i dont know

thanks

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 12:48:53 AM »
What you precipitated is mostly magnesium, and unless you need milk of magnesia, its of no use.
The idea of dripping sodium hydroxide into sea water is really lame.
Almost every metal will precipitate out at pH10, its one of the ways municipal water treatment plants remove metal ions to purify water.

If I remember the process correctly, toxic metals are not supposed to precipitate until the pH is higher, but the fallacy is that the pH where the drop of sodium hydroxide enters the water is always above that magic number regardless of the pH of the bulk water.

I have in fact tried this procedure a long time ago, only I used salt from the Dead Sea.  I got a lot of white precipitate, but it wasn't monoatomic anything.