Author Topic: Colloidal silver setup from Health Ranger at Natural News  (Read 1727 times)

Offline peri1224

• Participant
Colloidal silver setup from Health Ranger at Natural News
« on: June 06, 2020, 12:28:35 PM »
Good afternoon. Haven't been here for years, but happy to contact old friends. Mike Adams has come out with a video instruction to make Colloidal Silver, at
https://www.brighteon.com/82d46d6a-fb09-45de-960f-0034f6058419

Haven't needed silver for a few years, because I didn't have anything that required it. But I'm ready to make it anytime. Now, I have come across this video, which Kephra may want to comment on. Adams makes it with a very simple setup and without a generator, which appears a little primitive compared to what Kephra taught us. What surprised me was that Adams recommends switching the polarity of the batteries. Haven't seen that before, and wonder if it's necessary, and why we don't do that. Of course, I will stick with what I learned here. On the other hand, Adams has a great lab to analyze what's in his Colloidal Silver.

Offline tbrod

• Participant
Re: Colloidal silver setup from Health Ranger at Natural News
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 09:56:49 PM »
He is making Ionic right?

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: Colloidal silver setup from Health Ranger at Natural News
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 01:51:59 AM »
He is making ionic, and doing it poorly at that.

Switch polarity is not useful, is unnecessary, and ruins the accuracy when making Colloidal Silver properly as I have explained many times on this forum.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.