Author Topic: Milk again  (Read 1357 times)

alexp5

Milk again
« on: August 27, 2016, 07:47:44 AM »
Decide to run other test with milk 3.5%.  Last Saturday morning I took that greenish 40 ppm colloidal silver (I use Peter reducer)  and mix up in plastic clear cap like 50 /50 ratio and left it outside -  temp during day easy reach 35 C till Friday that milk have not go bad at all, only had fat sits on side of cap but milf was still like Saturday - color was little yellow from colloidal silver but liquid and flow as Saturday not smell - still good.
I remember doing that with regular yellow silver and that went bad pretty fast, so seems there is diference between what reducer is use and I do not use regular heating at all only microwave heating after cycle ends.

Offline WayneInPHX

• Expert
  • Participant
  • Witty saying goes here... Ok--> "42"
Re: Milk again
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 05:02:46 PM »
Interesting.   Just remember there is a limit to Colloidal Silver's ability in a situation like that.  From what I've read, 1 piece of nanosilver whacks about 20,000 "critters".  That said, it's possible to have more "stuff" grow in the milk than the colloidal silver can handle. :o
Most of us don’t listen with the intent to understand.  We listen with the intent to reply.  -  From a TED Talk

"I've decided I'm not old. I'm 25 plus shipping & handling!"

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 03:10:21 AM »
Purportedly, in the old days before refrigeration, farmers would clip a silver dollar on the inside of the milking container near the top which extended the "shelf life" of the milk to about 3 days.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 03:22:31 AM »
Interesting.   Just remember there is a limit to Colloidal Silver's ability in a situation like that.  From what I've read, 1 piece of nanosilver whacks about 20,000 "critters".  That said, it's possible to have more "stuff" grow in the milk than the colloidal silver can handle. :o
I don't believe there is any evidence that 1 nanoparticle can kill 20,000 bacteria.
I think the bigger problem here is the fats in milk that totally isolate the silver nanoparticles and render them harmless to the bacteria.  We cap silver with sugars and polyphenols which are water soluble.  Fats are a different matter,  being insoluble in water.  They seal off the particles too well.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

alexp5

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 09:39:36 AM »
Guys what was funny I use also as control solution from 20 ppm which I calculated 3 ppm which I figure out like min active solution for those bad bacteria's which are not usually present in milk  it was in rate like 1 part milk to like 6 parts of colloidal silver not remember exactly now,  it was basically looking like bad colloidal silver batch what went bad. I saw there in few days milk going to like ball or something like that. I could not figure out how is that possible if 40 ppm in less concentration stay ok for 7 days - think that 40 ppm was in concentration like 1 ppm.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 04:18:52 PM by alexp5 »