Author Topic: A way to make smaller particles.... maybe.  (Read 1876 times)

painterdude

A way to make smaller particles.... maybe.
« on: February 16, 2019, 09:39:35 AM »
The following was a comment left by a fellow on earth clinic. It was one of Deidras videos. 3:55 in length. On FaceBook. What are your thoughts? TIA This is my first post, I'm quite the newbie to all this. Please take that into consideration. I'm also no tech geek, as I went to school with Fred & Barney.

Anyway if you want really small molecule size particles much smaller then using electrolysis then use one silver wire in an ungrounded  glass bottle of distilled water. Connect an ionizer wire from an ionizer to that silver wire. It puts a charge on the silver wire and the water,  with a surplus of electrons causing repulsion of molecules as they dissolve in the water. Its not a super fast dissolving method but works with much smaller particles, you can figure the rest out with trial and error. Yes you can get a small static shock doing this, since an ionizer produces high voltage negative static electricity, look up how they work if you dont know. The shock is not deadly and usually can barely be felt. After this is made let the water set unconnected from the ionizer wire for a bit before using, as otherwise you can feel a slight tingle from it least you drink it to fast afterwards. Because its charged up water and can hold a charge for a while, so let the water discharge first a bit, then thats it

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: A way to make smaller particles.... maybe.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 11:34:51 AM »
It puts a charge on the silver wire and the water
Which is why it will not work.
Silver does not leave the electrode because it is connected to high voltage, it leaves because of a chemical reaction.
If it worked the way you described, you could just hook a negative voltage to a silver electrode in air and it would evaporate.
Sorry, but this is just internet bs.

Also, there is no scientific proof that ultra small particles have any benefit.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 07:49:59 AM »
painterdude,

The Internet gods has brought you to this forum!  Now all you have to do is forget about 99.9% of all the crap you have read on the net.  Believe me I’ve been down that long dark road and it is endless and expensive.  Read the articles first and you shall be enlightened.

And welcome to the forum!

Bobby
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln

painterdude

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2019, 02:26:12 PM »
I want to offer my gratitude to y'all.... While I am not stupid, I am very uneducated in all of this. I kinda looked for an answer to my question,but could not find an answer. Once again thanks so much for helping me.  I will be back to ask more questions, but right now I don't know what I don't know. I have read a fair amount, but I have to apply stuff to get the hang of what I'm reading. I learn by being hands on. They may seem silly to those that are versed in this arena, but like they say " the only stupid question is the question you don't ask"

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2019, 03:01:09 PM »
painterdude:

Yes, ask your questions.  Study the articles.

Very few of the people here who use these techniques are science literate people, but they master the techniques quickly and produce high quality Colloidal Silver.

Its a shame that our schools now are more interested in pink unicorns and transgender dance routines than science.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 11:04:50 PM »
Your posts have nothing to do with colloids, and certainly are not related to the articles, so have no place here.