Author Topic: True colloidal silver made by electrolysis is bad?  (Read 2497 times)

FlyingDutchman

Re: True colloidal silver made by electrolysis is bad?
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2019, 04:41:54 PM »
Ionic silver is silver oxide dissolved in water and yes, its bad in the body because it gets into your cells, locks itself in there as a couple different light sensitive compounds and then subsequent exposure to sunlight turns those compounds a greyish blue color.  Its permanent. Ingest enough IS and you smurf yourself and given the body completely replaces itself every 7 years, once you stop taking it, you could be waiting up to 7 years for the blue to fade away.  Don't do it!

Nanosilver is not the same thing as electrolytically produced colloidal silver.  There was a discussion about nanosilver in another topic on the forum. Its not what you're thinking.

Properly made colloidal silver does not cause any issues in the body (other than for pathogens - wink).  Its inert in the body with a half life of 4-8 days. People have drunk a cup of 20PPM every day for years with no deleterious effects.  I cured the wife of a friend of MAC (lung disease - go look it up) in 3 months flat (not the normal 1-2 YEARS taking 3 nasty antibiotics concurrently - oh yeah!) using colloidal silver but orally and inhaled using an ultrasonic humidifier.  Its been years and she's still taking 6-8oz of 20PPM a day with no bad effects. Her doctor was flabberghasted and actually told her and her husband when they told the doc what they did that they should patent it (she was THIS impressed).

Oh, and just because a few papers exist doesn't mean they're correct or even on target with reality.  They look for research grants and rush to get so called research out to vie for research money and many times the so called researchers have their heads planted squarely up their butts but they make it sound good enough that they're granted research money.  Just because some one seemingly in a position of authority says it or writes it, does NOT always make it true.  In the end, it always boils down to money - without fail.

According to my research, silver IN ANY FORM can cause argyria (look at the original studies of silver workers by Lansdown). The most accepted theory is that if the total silver content in blood serum surpasses the protein (albumin) binding capacity of the blood, it will not be properly processed and excreted, and will accumulate in soft tissue in the form of silver compounds, as you described.
To my understanding, Nano silver (colloidal silver) can be produced by electrodissolution followed by reduction, as we all do on this forum. So I don't understand your point about the difference between nano silver and electrolytically produced colloidal silver?