Author Topic: My first 320PPM batch, how is it?  (Read 2949 times)

muhendisane

My first 320PPM batch, how is it?
« on: July 15, 2019, 08:04:16 PM »
Hi,

I've just made my 320ppm Colloidal Silver. How is it, what do you think.

I didn't have stirrer/heater, just used hotplate, convection currents and bubbles as a stirrer.

I've made 1000ml Colloidal Silver, multiply the amounts by four, 80 minutes 15mA, 97 degrees Celsius.

I didn't clean the anode or cathode with this method. Because no warning for that. Anode get slightly red when process finished and anode dried the water on it s surface off by its own heat.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: My first 320PPM batch, how is it?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 02:12:18 PM »
The way to judge is:
Mix 1 tablespoon of the 320 ppm in one cup of water.
It should be clear yellow, and slightly darker than 20 ppm.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

muhendisane

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 04:22:13 PM »
@kephra This is the mix of 15ml colloidal silver TO 250ml DW as you say. Looks like it fits your described color, what do you think?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 04:28:15 PM by muhendisane »

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 06:29:15 PM »
Perfect!
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 11:48:41 PM »
The product looks nice and clear with no turbidity which is good. I am questioning the strength (ppm) though. When I make a 320 ppm colloidal silver it comes out darker than yours. It also looks darker when I dilute it to 20 ppm. But the real sincher is how long it takes. For me to make a full liter of 320 ppm using the SilverTron running at 15 milliamps, will take me 5.5 hours (330 minutes) while yours only went for 80 minutes (~1/4th the time). One quarter the time at the same amperage should result in one quarter the strength, or 80 ppm. I have never made an 80 ppm colloidal silver so not used to how dark it gets at that strength. Maybe someone who has made 80 ppm can comment.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2019, 12:04:53 AM »
Neofizz is right.  If you only ran 80 minutes it would only be 80 ppm.
80 minutes would be correct for a 250ml batch.

muhendisane

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2019, 10:30:20 AM »
The product looks nice and clear with no turbidity which is good. I am questioning the strength (ppm) though. When I make a 320 ppm colloidal silver it comes out darker than yours. It also looks darker when I dilute it to 20 ppm. But the real sincher is how long it takes. For me to make a full liter of 320 ppm using the SilverTron running at 15 milliamps, will take me 5.5 hours (330 minutes) while yours only went for 80 minutes (~1/4th the time). One quarter the time at the same amperage should result in one quarter the strength, or 80 ppm. I have never made an 80 ppm colloidal silver so not used to how dark it gets at that strength. Maybe someone who has made 80 ppm can comment.

Neofizz, thank you soo much to refer this. I knew it :) i knew there is a thing about calculating and multiplying the amounts. Funny thing is it sticks in my mind once in a while but i didn't check it because the color tone is spot on, it got me :)

I multiplied Electrolyte, RA and DW by four but forgot about the time :)  Because of the current remained the same, it will produce 1/4th of targeted ppm, and i consumed extra unnecessary DW, RA and Electrolyte. It has to be either time or current multipled by four.

So the result is, me and my close relatives consumed 5ppm colloidal silver and we think its 20ppm :) No problem, just the healing and the effects will be less other than that it's ok, i will fix it from now on.

Thank you so much again.

Neofizz is right.  If you only ran 80 minutes it would only be 80 ppm.
80 minutes would be correct for a 250ml batch.

Yess :) I had to understand this long ago :)

I posted numbers and technical details for almost every batch i made but i think anybody didn't realise it. I think you missed it also :) No worries, at least i didn't do bad or toxic product, im feeling good about this.

Thank you again for your helps. I'm grateful for everything.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 10:54:26 AM by muhendisane »

muhendisane

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2019, 07:39:29 AM »
I did the process again and it took 5.5 hours same like Neofizz. Here are the results.

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2019, 01:25:42 PM »
Well done!
You can dilute your 320ppm with coffee or tea if you wish, or just tap water when you want to take it.
I prefer making tea with it.

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2019, 02:40:05 PM »
Good job! That looks just like mine now.  :)
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

muhendisane

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2019, 07:31:54 AM »
Well done!
You can dilute your 320ppm with coffee or tea if you wish, or just tap water when you want to take it.
I prefer making tea with it.

Thank you, noted that.

Good job! That looks just like mine now.  :)

Thank you, finally :)

muhendisane

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2019, 07:37:38 AM »
Is there a way to reduce the amount of gelatine in the 320ppm formula? It becomes a bit sticky when sprayed or touched. Even when diluted to 20ppm samehing happens. If it's possible, what is the maximum ratio to reduce to, half of the amount may be?

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2019, 02:52:03 PM »
The gelatin is needed to keep the colloidal silver stable at such high concentrations, as well as to protect it from your stomach acid.

For spraying on surfaces I use a 20 ppm colloidal silver without any gelatin.

For anything internal (drinking it) I use the 320 ppm gelatin based version diluted down to 20 ppm and for anything external I use the 20 ppm version without the gelatin.

muhendisane

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2019, 03:25:11 PM »
So for spraying, does the gelatin doing something negative or prevent the Colloidal Silver to do its job when it sprayed?

Because we are a big family, mostly i don't have the time to produce extra Colloidal Silver for spray. I just want to do one liter 320ppm batch every once in a while and diluted it for spray and drink when needed.

What do you suggest in this situtation?

If gelatin doesn't suit for spraying what can i use for alternative. I have maltodextrin also, what's up with it?

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2019, 09:56:15 PM »
Colloidal Silver capped with gelatine is not suitable for spraying on an external wound. The gelatine capping is designed to cap the product on its journey through the stomach acid.

The closest alternative, if you want to make a "one batch cures all, internal and external", then cap the Colloidal Silver with cinnamon, which I have tested on external injuries, and it also works well internally; but not quite as well as gelatine capping.

Otherwise, you will have to make two variants; gelatine-capped for internal use, and uncapped reduced with maltodextrin OR capped with cinnamon for external use.