Author Topic: Possible 40ppm cold  (Read 5199 times)

alexp5

Re: Possible 40ppm cold
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2017, 02:08:50 PM »
hi alexp5
i value everyones views on this site. please take another look at the pictures i posted in reply no.4. same batch but picture taken in front of window to try for more light. what do you think now. also i notice that comparing the pictures you posted my 20ppm(heat reduced) looks tke same colour as your 40ppm maltodextrin reduced colloidal silver while my 40ppm (non heat reduced) looks very much like your 60ppm i wonder why since you use heat to reduce and i so far have not so in theory your samples should be fully reduced. pictures of the other two from the 4 batch sample included here.

Hi there,
Look at PeterXXl picture - those are his,not mine, every of them had different color with different reducer, he is using micro also. I  think that maybe the reason for that - smaller particles or different shape. 20 ppm I have in here look even lighter than his, but it was taken directly against light
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 04:56:11 PM by alexp5 »

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2017, 02:18:06 PM »
emanwols:  Are you positive about your current and time?
Also, how pure is your distilled water?  Impurities in the water result in a darker color.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline WayneInPHX

• Expert
  • Participant
  • Witty saying goes here... Ok--> "42"
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2017, 04:26:41 PM »
Friendly reminder to all: 

When viewing a photo, you cannot be sure that what YOU see is what THEY see UNLESS both have calibrated the color on their respective monitors AND the camera used has correct white balance.

Read more here:  http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/monitor-calibration.htm
Most of us don’t listen with the intent to understand.  We listen with the intent to reply.  -  From a TED Talk

"I've decided I'm not old. I'm 25 plus shipping & handling!"

Offline emanwols

• Participant
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2017, 06:52:11 PM »
Hello all
thank you alexp5 for pictures but remember the pictures in my post are of 40ppm Colloidal Silver(10ma for 72minutes in around 1175ml of DW)

Kephra the TDS meter is giving a reading of 001 for the DW which i distill at home. i run it through a resin then a carbon filter before pouring into distiller. i believe my timings are spot on but i will now use a multimeter to check actual current and will stop relying the ammeter that is built into my generator which admittedly fluctuates at the start of a run but settles on set current in about 2mins into the run. as for the electrolyte i use 26drops of 11grams sodium carb in 100ml of DW. i am now going to fine tune and actually measure how many of my drops equals 1ml and also get some PH stips.

WayneInPHX you make a very valid point. i know for sure that my tablet camera is not top notch and also the room is quite dimly lit with energy saving led bulb.

now somebody correct this if need be. if you have large particles then they will eventaully fall out of suspension as a fine dust at the bottom of the vessel. to this end i intend to store one of my experimental batched for at least 3weeks to see if there is any fall out. as for the colour i am at present satisfied that it is good enough at present but of course one strives to produce better Colloidal Silver so onwards and upwards, so i will keep on trying. thank you all

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2017, 07:36:55 PM »
emanwols:  Your water and your electrolytes sound fine.  Good idea to check your current. 
now somebody correct this if need be. if you have large particles then they will eventaully fall out of suspension as a fine dust at the bottom of the vessel.
Yes very large particles will do that.  Sometimes this is silver dust  from the cathode, and sometimes silver oxide which precipitate at the anode.  Also if the ppm is too high for the stabilizer, the silver particles will combine and grow, and then fall out.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

alexp5

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2017, 08:28:43 PM »
Think these belong the Kephra, not sure anymore

Offline emanwols

• Participant
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2017, 08:54:12 PM »
thanks  alexp5
my samples are definately a little bit darker than the 40ppm in your post. but i am still hoping mine is also good. as i have said i will leave one sample for 3weeks to check for any fall out but i do not expect any but only time will tell. just took delivery of some organic ceylon(true) powdered cinnamon - the experiments continue. i have no idea why but i seem to be fixated on producing Colloidal Silver cold. one thing i do know is that without heat the rubber stopper i use to hold my silver rods in my erlenmeyer flask has less chance of leachng anythng back into the solution also i prefer to clean my silver rods with a pure copper sponge as opposed to flamming and anytime i use heat in my production i notice that a lot more effort in needed to clean the silver rods using my preferred method of cleaning.
even though i own a hotplate stirrer 320ppm is not at the moment something i need,in fact ,20ppm is adequate for my needs and 40ppm is just a bonus. if i do make 320ppm it will be for friends and family. cheers

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2017, 08:58:35 PM »
I am talking about the first photo in this post: https://www.cgcsforum.org/index.php?topic=3677.msg31140#msg31140

YES I do not put too much in those herbal extract reducers as we know Peter done that huge job with Lab result and none of them match Maltodextrin. Plus is very messy and lot of labor to prepare it. I get always powder all over from herbal grinder even that was specially design for that in China.
I FIND WHAT APPLICATION what is really worth is reduced colloidal silver / Herb extract ointment, you know very well I can test that on myself.  This is oinment combination of reduced colloidal silver and extract from Oregano, Thyme, Nettle in weak alcohol solution and that works very well. I see main reason for that those herbs induce circulation of blood in the spot where infection is and then all of 4 are killers. I try it with and without and there slight advantage with herbal version then just colloidal silver alone.
I'm not questioning your topical mixture.  I inferred from the posts that heat reduced (no reducing agent) was darker and therefore inferior to using reducing agents.  I have never found that to be true. 

Quote from: emanwols
also i prefer to clean my silver rods with a pure copper sponge as opposed to flamming
Thats a bad thing to do, as you have now contaminated your pure silver anode with copper!  Copper is more chemically reactive than silver, and it will oxidize first contaminating your colloidal silver.

Offline emanwols

• Participant
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2017, 09:09:46 PM »
i rinse my silver rods and flask three times  with DW after cleaning. do you think that this is still not adequate to get rid of any possible contaminant. if not then i will probably resort to flamming. i really did not know that pure copper  could contaminate my silver. i thought that as copper is much softer than silver i was not  needlessly eroding or contaminatin my silver. still we live and learn.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 09:17:16 PM by emanwols »

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2017, 09:53:52 PM »
i rinse my silver rods and flask three times  with DW after cleaning. do you think that this is still not adequate to get rid of any possible contaminant.
Thats fine for your glassware, but you would be better off using a plastic scrubber for your silver rods if you do not want to fire clean them. Understand that you are throwing some of your silver away by scrubbing them.    Plastic does not electrolyze and will not contaminate your electrodes.

When you flame clean, you are actually rerefining the silver oxide deposits back to pure silver.  This not a big deal, but will make your electrodes last a little longer.

alexp5

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2017, 05:27:27 AM »
Emanwols, in beginning when I start here and become member I had zero knowledge about this,was basically doing all wrong till I got in here. These guys in here are amazing specially Kephra I thinks is miracle what his head can hold and he is still expanding his knowledge more and more.

Just want to mention this in beginning I did milk test (Kephra does not think to highly about this test, but did work for me and boost my confidence). Milk with Colloidal Silver compare regular in 2 separate cups.
First test was like nothing happen both caps went bad at same time.
Then when I learn really all these tricks and procedure in here I did try that again, regular cap was gone if remember right like 2 days turning to like mash potatoes substance with water but Colloidal Silver milk was going and going like that commercial with bunny Energizer what was run in long time ago.
 I got tired to keep looking in there every day and like 10th day I throw that out - it did not smell, nothing, it was still good. Those caps with milk was sitting outside here in summer in direct sun with 30 C temperature.
Perhaps if you try that also and your milk stay good, then know, you have metallic particles antibacterial active Colloidal Silver and not just water with Silver Oxide etc.

Offline emanwols

• Participant
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2017, 12:24:48 PM »
alexp5
i use 90% of the time  20ppm IS(ionic silver).this definately works because i use it in a water flosser and as a nasal wash mixed with some hymalayan seasalt in a netipot. about 1.5 years ago my dentist told me that she had to pull my wisdom tooth because i have bad gums and if i did not remove the tooth it will keep getting infected. well i refused to remove the tooth and since i have been using my IS i have not had any tooth infection and my sinus infection is under control-not cured but under control and not getting worse.
as for colloidal silver i am still evaluating its effectiveness. at the moment i do not drink IS or colloidal silver. I started making colloidal silver for drinking. i use about 1litre of IS per day. i keep usingIS instead of Colloidal Silver because when i add 40ppm Colloidal Silver with my salt solution it turns a slighly purple colour which i do not like. the IS on the other hand does not react to the salt solution.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 12:48:24 PM by emanwols »

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2017, 01:25:06 PM »
the IS on the other hand does not react to the salt solution.
Of course it does.  The standard test for silver ions is to add sodium chloride to the solution, which precipitates out the silver ions.  Himalayan sea salt is 92% sodium chloride.  With such a small amount of silver ions, it is not noticeably visible, but it does happen none the less.

Any source of chloride ions works, including hydrochloric acid, postassium chloride, etc but the test is normally done with sodium chloride.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 01:30:08 PM by kephra »

alexp5

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2017, 02:03:54 PM »
alexp5
i use 90% of the time  20ppm IS(ionic silver).this definately works because i use it in a water flosser and as a nasal wash mixed with some hymalayan seasalt in a netipot. about 1.5 years ago my dentist told me that she had to pull my wisdom tooth because i have bad gums and if i did not remove the tooth it will keep getting infected. well i refused to remove the tooth and since i have been using my IS i have not had any tooth infection and my sinus infection is under control-not cured but under control and not getting worse.
as for colloidal silver i am still evaluating its effectiveness. at the moment i do not drink IS or colloidal silver. I started making colloidal silver for drinking. i use about 1litre of IS per day. i keep usingIS instead of colloidal silver because when i add 40ppm colloidal silver with my salt solution it turns a slighly purple colour which i do not like. the IS on the other hand does not react to the salt solution.

When comes to gums, what I had was not really excellent also.Then I got  skin infection and while I was consuming huge amounts of Vitamin C went for dentist checkup. While he was cleaning my tees he mention my gums are in really good conditions so I think Vitamin C is cost for that. It is know deficiency for Vitamin C cost problems with gums. Just must warn you if you have any root canal tooth down, get ready for pain in that tooth since Vitamin C effect those bacteria living there till now undisturbed and you will suffer less or more depends how many lives there. But pain will go away after some time, in case I had I was even force to use essential clove oil to  survive that period, till that clear up. It may just become sensitive not actually even pain may occur there  but think you will notice that . When I start taking biofilm busters (EDTA, Lacoferrin) it return but now seems my death tees are clean from worst and pain so far not return.
Drinking IS will no one recommend in here, since "Blue man" was discuss in here many times and he done basic proces  adding salt instead Na3Co3 and many other wrong thinks. Search forum for Argyria or net if you like to see more, many references for that. Our experts in here Kephra etc  agree with IS can cost that after you drink same huge amount of IS.  But metallic reduced Colloidal Silver one seems to be you have there, have no effect to that at all. I personally drink so much in those past 5 years I  would must be like bunch of Smurfs by now with many others in here. Kephra always suggest to ingest only pure colloidal silver no additives beside  Na2Co3, reducer (Maltodextrin), gelatine for shorter period time (this I can not uphold because of skin infection) I keep going with that for extended period of time by now. Much better then any antibiotic I had to treat that issue . Not actually even know I am taking that, for me Colloidal Silver has no side effect at all.

Offline emanwols

• Participant
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2017, 03:40:57 PM »
Hi kephra
since i do not notice any reaction when i combine the hymalayan sea salt or even other sea salt solutions with my IS before use do you think this might be an indication that my IS is not up to scratch or is it the case that since i use it almost immediately it simply does not have enough time to react to the persence of salt. the reaction with my 20ppm colloidal silver is also not noticable. however the reaction with my 40ppm malto dextrin reduced colloidal silver is instant- changes colour to a light purple. i did try the netipot without any of my IS ,i.e, with just a salt solution--it worked but definately not as well as when combined with my IS or even my 20ppm colloidal silver
i suppose it is likely that something is not quite right and my IS may not be as high as 20ppm
 Hi alexp5
thank you for the reminder. i have, in the past, consumed very small quantities of shop bought silver solutions but i do not intend drink IS . i will only use in netipot and waterpik and i try not to swallow any. i am still trying to work out if IS or colloidal silver is better and more effective for my current needs which do not yet include drinking. By the way, the poor state of my gums is entirely down to my own fault. all i am now doing is hoping that not all the horses have bolted. the barn door is now well and trully shut but time will tell--" if i knew then what i know now" etc etc -- i can feel a song coming up.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 04:27:11 PM by emanwols »