Author Topic: Tony's making colloidal gold!!!  (Read 2896 times)

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
Re: Tony's making colloidal gold!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2018, 11:32:36 PM »
Kephra,

That’s hilarious and so right!

Cher, that’s the videos I’ve seen, but thought that was one nasty place!

Bobby
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2018, 04:05:54 PM »
I think his tarps are hiding his meth lab. And possible distillery because he seems borderline drunk too.

I'm tending to agree. It would explain why he looks worse with every video he makes.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Tubig

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2018, 09:42:38 PM »
When I first heard about Ormus, colloidal gold, Colloidal Silver, etc.....I watched a lot of YouTube videos and visited a lot of different websites until I felt confident enough that I knew what these were all about.  Thank goodness I eventually found this forum! 

I rarely put people down or insult them (I couldnt be bothered), but I cant help myself in this case.  It doesnt take a genius to figure out Tony is a complete moron.  There is so much BS coming out of him. I wonder how many people have poisoned themselves because of this crackpot.  He must be making good money from YouTube.  He should be stopped though before someone gets seriously hurt.

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2018, 04:37:15 PM »
I tend to think of it like, "Tony's Mad Science Comedy Show", and watch it more or less from a George Carlin sort of perspective. It's just entertainment.

Anyone who takes his sloppy, bumbling videos seriously needs a reality check.

There is that Darwin Award thing though.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
    • Social SilverTron Facebook Portal
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2018, 07:50:19 PM »
Ok,

So this is only related to this post because it came up in the list following the painful minutes of my life that I have now lost forever watching “Tony” yay!

I just thought this would appeal to the family as many of us (me specifically) have a greater respect for science since embarking on my journey with Colloidal Silver.

This is just one of those loosely related interesting articles that immediately made me wonder... so why dooooooo people wear magnets on their wrists and ankles then!

Do they actually have any clue what “direction it’s working”
This kind of helps me bit and now I wonder if the result you’ll see is the reason magnets have an effect on the body. Perhaps improving circulation by forcing the blood away from itself location
You’ll get used to his deliberate but “soothing” accent after a while
https://youtu.be/IVsWTkD2M6Q

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2018, 08:22:20 PM »
Perhaps improving circulation by forcing the blood away from itself location
Well, if you want to strap a 20 lb magnet to your wrist....

This was a well done video, illustrating that iron oxides are non-magnetic.  But you probably new that already because rust is not magnetic.

I think wearing magnets is a good example of the placebo effect.  Even if there was a small effect, it would be localized to the area of the magnet. Once the blood passed by the magnet, it would return to its original state.  There would be no permanent change to the blood.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2018, 09:40:20 PM »
You’ll get used to his deliberate but “soothing” accent after a while
https://youtu.be/IVsWTkD2M6Q

I like this guy. I saw his magnet vs elements series a while back. It was very informative and interesting.