Author Topic: SilverTron Usage Question  (Read 3390 times)

Ricplate

SilverTron Usage Question
« on: April 30, 2015, 06:22:32 PM »
hi kephra i receive the Silver Tron Elite. I set it up acording to instrucions. The problem I see is after I set up and start it looks nothing is happend, like no reaction in the water or anodes bubles!!! when i plug (my old generator it bubles inmediatly and porcetange in the silver elite tron indicator star to rise, becouse i swith them to see if maybe bad function, also i messure if current was passing by with a tester and is doing ok any suggestions) thank you!

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: SilverTron Usage Question
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 06:24:43 PM »
If you see bubbles, the current is too high.  You should not see any bubbles at the anode, and maybe only tiny bubbles at the cathode.  Do not judge by your old generator.  If you are making 20 ppm colloidal silver, it should look just like plain water until you add the reducing agent.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Ricplate

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 06:45:26 PM »
how long should take then to make 3 litres colloidal silver 20ppm at 15a. ? when I connect everything it was allready add reducing agent and also there was not change in the water like nothing happens even the % sinst move in 20 minutes.

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 06:56:37 PM »
It will take about one hour to make 3 liters.  If the Ma meter shows 15 ma, it is working.  Adjust your cathode to keep voltage above 10 volts.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Ricplate

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 06:57:26 PM »
sorry kephra i didnt mean reducing agent (i did not put that) i meant electrolyte. so again how long should take 3 litres colloidal silver at 15a 20ppm ? becouse the % status didnt move in 20 minutes. thanks

Ricplate

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2015, 07:01:57 PM »
ohhh ok the MA didnt move at all in my test! what can be the reason? the are separeted the distance you recomend the only thing is the cathode (copper) is shorter than the silver anode. that could make a difference?

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 07:02:50 PM »
Touch the lead wires together.  Did the current (Ma) go up to the set point?

Ricplate

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2015, 07:08:47 PM »
you mean the red and black? i write before becouse i am afraid of a short cut and the elite can be broken

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2015, 07:10:16 PM »
Yes, thats what I mean.  I do it for testing them, and it shouldn't hurt to connect the red and black leads for a few seconds.

Ricplate

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2015, 07:18:04 PM »
yes it moves ok!

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2015, 07:24:59 PM »
Then you have current ok.  If you have your electrolyte mixed and in the right amount, the current should also read when connected to the electrodes.

Ricplate

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2015, 10:07:40 PM »
I dont have sodium carbonate! Can I baked sodium bicarbonate 350degree for one hour? thank you so much kephra!!!!!!!

Ricplate

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2015, 10:16:49 PM »
what i dont know if you call in english washing soda to sodium bicarbonate! or is a different stuff?

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2015, 10:22:16 PM »
They are different.  Sodium carbonate is washing soda, sodium bicarbonate is baking soda.
Bake sodium bicarbonate to turn it into washing soda, sodium carbonate.

Ricplate

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2015, 10:36:28 PM »
fantastic!!!! big hug and thanks one and million times!