Author Topic: HOW TO MAKE COLLOIDAL SILVER if you can't get a SilverTron  (Read 47755 times)

Smoke7

Re: HOW TO MAKE COLLOIDAL SILVER if you can't get a SilverTron
« Reply #165 on: June 07, 2020, 09:05:22 PM »
Thanks for your  Help, I will only be using it to make my 20ppm Colloidal silver Asper the new tutorial .

I will update once All items arrives .

Ed

Hello Ed.
I found your silver generator instructional, great video.
I have two suggestions for you (The first one is my personal opinion). I would not use a metal thermometer in the silver, I always use a glass thermometer. The second suggestion is more mandatory about your current controller. I saw the current was jumping up and down from 5 to 7mA and stopped at the 7mA. Sounds like your current controller is set by voltage and not by current. If you lock it by the current the voltage can go up and down but the current stays at the point you locked it or less but not over the limitation. In your case it is 5mA. Set your device by current limitation not by voltage.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
Re: HOW TO MAKE COLLOIDAL SILVER if you can't get a SilverTron
« Reply #166 on: June 08, 2020, 08:34:47 PM »
This thread is now locked; only because other follow-up questions would be better dealt with in their own thread. This thread will remain as a constant "sticky" for others to follow. The questions after page one, I hope, will answer some of the most common questions; if they don't by all means start a new thread in the appropriate section.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 09:07:01 PM by cfnisbet »