Author Topic: $25 Basic Silver Generator With 1St Batch Results .  (Read 814 times)

Etheric Zone 1111

$25 Basic Silver Generator With 1St Batch Results .
« on: March 21, 2020, 08:44:26 PM »
Hello Members ,

I ordered some basic parts to build a basic Colloidal Silver Generator for a family member in NYC , I went ahead and made a Test batch 20ppm Kehpras Formula And I think it turned out ok.

The basic set up is :
12v 1amp Power-supply With LED Connector And 2 18Gauge 9999 Silver Wires there where out of the thicker gauges .

Here are the results .
Thanks Ed 

Etheric Zone 1111

Re: $25 Basic Silver Generator With 1St Batch Results .
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 08:52:53 PM »
This is the generator

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 09:14:54 PM »
If there isn't a constant current regulator (current limiter), its not a generator. Is this provided? Or is it just 2 silver wires hooked to a 12V power supply?

For sure, if you used the electrolyte, you did not have 10+V across the cell which is required. There seems to be no way to adjust cathode height which, for wires that gauge the cathode would probably not need to be submerged even 1/2".

For wires that thin, at room temp, you'd best be running 3ma or less but the other issue, as I stated above, is that you need 10V across the cell and with the electrolyte and the non-adjustable cathode, that isn't happening.

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 09:30:36 PM »
I did it using the Forums Formula looks identical to the ones I have been making with the thicker wire , is the color correct Gene ?

I used a spacer for hight .
Just 2 silver wires hooked up to the power supply .
Thanks Ed
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 12:46:03 AM by Etheric Zone 1111 »

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 03:18:50 AM »
Yes the color looks about right.

For 20PPM, think regular beer or apple juice color. It'll be a little darker if you reduce with maltodextrin.

If you didn't regulate the current (you didn't say if that thing is a current limiter), you really don't have a good idea what you actually made.

I'm confused about your "spacer for height" statement. You want as much of the silver anode as you can in the water and as little of the cathode as you can and you'll need very little in the water to get the cell to 10V.  To me, it looks like both those silver wires are the same length and that they're secured at the center and bent apart.  Maybe I'm not seeing it right but the way it looks, I don't see how you can have the anode as deep as you can and the cathode where it needs to be to get over 10V across the cell at the limited current you're running.

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2020, 12:07:35 PM »
I went the route of getting a bench power supply with 1ma increments on the current. I am not all that electrically-interested and while I would have eventually tried to make a current regulating circuit, at least the diagram I made/edited is out there for people. Still, the admin of this forum will be making instructions really soon for DIY units.

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2020, 12:27:56 PM »
Ok I’ll wait for the new instructions thanks everyone!

PhiPhi

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2020, 12:34:35 PM »
Gene, when you say "he doesn't know what he made" are you referring to the PPM or some other compound?  Assuming that besides the current/voltage issue he followed the instructions on electrolyte and reduction.  Also out of curiosity is the colour an indicator of particle size, density or both?

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2020, 12:47:44 PM »
Yes what else could be in the batch ? , I thought the color dictates the ppm , and it’s totally clear .

Thanks for your help ,

Ed

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2020, 02:10:19 PM »
Seems perfect to me. Well done!

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2020, 02:25:50 PM »
Thank you Sir! I was a little worried there , but I learn new things everyday in this forum !
God Bless All🙏

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2020, 02:37:44 PM »
Gene, when you say "he doesn't know what he made" are you referring to the PPM or some other compound?  Assuming that besides the current/voltage issue he followed the instructions on electrolyte and reduction.  Also out of curiosity is the colour an indicator of particle size, density or both?

Gene is referring to the PPM being unknown, not so much "other compounds". Without some form of reliable current regulation you pretty much can only go by colour and have a vague idea if it's what you want.

Offline Mer2112

• Participant
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2020, 03:24:19 PM »
Ed,

Read this article about the production of colloidal silver.

It'll answer all of your questions about why the solution you made is unknown.

https://www.cgcsforum.org/index.php?topic=1139.0

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2020, 03:47:28 PM »
Ok thank you !

I followed all those steps regarding the production of colloidal silver , except that my power supply is 12v 1amp
What’s confusing to me is that it achieved the proper color as stated here , This color change is the proof that the ionic silver has been converted to true colloidal silver.

I will get a proper power supply .

Thanks again great article !

Made another bath today same color and clear .
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 06:00:49 PM by Etheric Zone 1111 »

PhiPhi

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2020, 12:18:27 PM »
What’s confusing to me is that it achieved the proper color as stated here .......

That's what was confusing me too!