Author Topic: power supplies  (Read 2074 times)

marvelous

power supplies
« on: September 11, 2017, 10:57:13 PM »
I am new here, was wondering, apparently I have been making ionic silver (which sounds on here like it is useless) rather than colloidal silver. I have the silver wires, hot plate with magnetic stirrers, just went and bought the sodium carbonate, I have some Karo Syrup. But the power supply that I have been using is what I was wondering about? My unit is 30 volts and 8 amps. Sounds like it is way to much power since this forum is talking about milliamps. Is there some way I can use it or do I need a different power supply?

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
Re: power supplies
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 08:58:42 AM »
marvelous,

I tried that route but keeping track of all the wires & meters was a pain for me…although I love watching the meters.  If you don't mind the extra wires and prefer using your on power supply then Kephra's advice is the way to go. 

Figure the cost of all the components you have left to buy and subtract it from about 160-165 dollars for a new SilverTron Jr and see if the cost difference is worth the added time and effort you will be putting in.

If you are needing genuine colloidal silver pretty quick, then the SilverTron Jr is only 1 of 2 ways to go to get the genuine stuff.  I've found you can't really buy it and who would with the over inflated prices they chang.  Plus your are taking a big risk by trusting these uneducated (in the production of colloidal silver), uncaring, money hungry scoundrels.  The 2nd way to get genuine colloidal silver is make it yourself with a SilverTron Elite.

It sounds like your sure your making ionic silver and there are good uses for IS, but caution is advised.  You do have to make IS to get Colloidal Silver.  I'm sure you already know that you HAVE to know the PPM to proceed forward on production or your just wasting your time and money.  This is where you want the repeatability and quality that a SilverTron provides.

These are things to think about that I'm sure you already have.  But I didn't think it all through and ended up wasting 800-900 bucks and wasting a couple years researching and filling my head with useless instructions, equipment, recipes and advise.  When you compare the colloidal silver you can make with the SilverTron generator to what's available out there right know, whether you buy it finished or make it with a competitors generator, it will be clear as day which way to go.

I guess the question is, How soon do you need genuine colloidal silver?

Bobby
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln