Author Topic: Were making Low Quality colloidal gold !  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
    • Social SilverTron Facebook Portal
Were making Low Quality colloidal gold !
« on: January 19, 2018, 06:50:28 PM »
Just need to warn everyone that we’re making very low quality colloidal gold and it should not be heated in a microwave !

Despite there being no response to my requests for “posters” to elaborate on my lighthearted look at making colloidal gold on YouTube! Apparently I’m clueless ! My wife has no brain, oh, and I need a tripod!
So much for light hearted  :o

The last entry has elaborated insisting that I should only be making it with 24c gold and that with chloride I’m introducing neuro toxins !

Oh well, I guess you can please some of the people some of the time.....

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: Were making Low Quality colloidal gold !
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 07:23:40 PM »
Ignore them, they are completely ignorant of science.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 07:29:57 PM »
I honestly don’t know how you listen to some of the !#j?! That people have posted in the past !

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 01:26:35 AM »
Peoples original fear of microwave ovens because they didn't know the difference between microwave radiation and nuclear radiation.

Here's a good read.
https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/microwave-cooking-and-nutrition
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 07:00:30 PM »
I really wish you had left that video in place Dean. I went back to watch it again and maybe put in some rebuttal comments, only to find it has now been removed. Oh well, I at least got to watch it back when you first posted it.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2018, 07:09:17 PM »
With a view to putting a more in depth version up Neo. I get so pissed off that i don't have the right responses sometimes so end up feeling like they've "got the better of me" I'll make a more proficient / less light hearted version up when I get a moment and then see where that goes.

It was a bit naff I suppose and I didn't take as much care as I should have but in truth, didn't expect anyone to "give it the third degree!"

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 04:54:11 PM »
I get what you're saying Dean. I watch a lot of educational material and notice that any good video with good information always gets "know it all's" chiming in that actually don't know anything. For all you know the negative comments came from competitors. There is also the BBB principle (BS Baffles Brains) they are using to bully the actual professionals.

The cream rises to the top though. Good comments get up-voted and bad comments sink down over time.

I recommend that when you do your next video you put on your flack jacket and let all the BS bounce off.  ;)
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."