Author Topic: Colloidal Gold and stomache acid  (Read 2583 times)

the cure

Colloidal Gold and stomache acid
« on: September 15, 2015, 09:31:08 PM »
When first learning of the benefits of colloidal gold, I at one point watched a youtube video from Flynn scientific. the scientist used gold chloride, heat, stirring and sodium citrate in order to make colloidal gold.
It eventually worked.
Here is the inquiry: she did a simple test where she placed sodium chloride solution into a test tube full of the prepared colloidal gold suspenstion, and it immediately turned purple thus changing its characteristics.
My concern is with the consumption of colloidal gold, that some of it is lost in the gut since there is sodium chloride in the gut naturally. I use kephra's recipe with gold chloride maltodextrin and 1mmol sodium carbonate solution.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: Colloidal Gold and stomache acid
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 10:31:48 PM »
Yes, salt changes the zeta potential of the nanoparticles causing them to agglomerate into larger particles.  You can protect the particles by capping them with gelatin.  This protects the particles until they have passed through the stomach.

However, the maltodextrin also allows some protection, and although some of the particles are destroyed, the gold is still effective.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Prince Angel

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 05:45:40 AM »
Yes, salt changes the zeta potential of the nanoparticles causing them to agglomerate into larger particles.  You can protect the particles by capping them with gelatin.  This protects the particles until they have passed through the stomach.

However, the maltodextrin also allows some protection, and although some of the particles are destroyed, the gold is still effective.
i have read from a previous reply in adding Gelatine (finally got it!!!), that i have to cool it then add the gelatin/increase to the right temp... my question is that if i'm making 500 ml of colloidal gold, how much Gelatine do i put in it to start capping?...

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 12:23:28 PM »
250mg should work nicely.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Prince Angel

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 02:53:46 PM »
250mg should work nicely.
thank you very much.... your a life saver

Prince Angel

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 08:34:18 AM »
one more question: how long do i keep stirring at 60C for? Do i filter after with the coffee? (asking because i would think it's to thick)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 09:57:33 AM by Prince Angel »