Author Topic: Suggestions on buying Colloidal Silver in bulk  (Read 2856 times)

egarc

Suggestions on buying Colloidal Silver in bulk
« on: December 10, 2015, 09:41:13 PM »
I'm new to colloidal silver and have very basic knowledge about it. For now, I'm not interested in making my own colloidal silver. Will someone suggest a reputable company to purchase colloidal silver in bulk for the home? Also, what's the shelf life of Colloidal Silver?

Thank you!

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: Suggestions on buying Colloidal Silver in bulk
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 09:56:17 PM »
I'm sorry, we do not recommend colloidal silver vendors. 
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Prince Angel

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 12:21:48 AM »
Kephra...lolaahahahaha great reply...

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 02:41:45 AM »
True colloidal silver has an indefinite shelf life to the best of our knowledge.  Its simply nanoscopic sized particles of silver floating in water - there's nothing to decompose or go bad.

Ionic silver is what you'll find commercially.  If its water clear, its ionic, NOT colloidal regardless what the labels say and most of it is 10PPM which is a joke.  True colloidal silver is kind of apple juice color. You'd need to ingest at least 8oz, if not more of 10PPM commercial to do anything within the body but I would not recommend ingesting ionic silver.  Its not good inside the body.

You'd go bankrupt trying to heal yourself taking commercial stuff where for very little "pain" you can be making your own on your kitchen table or kitchen counter at 20PPM for all of about $1 per GALLON (where most of that cost is what the distilled water costs - silver amounts to 10 cents or less per gallon at current silver prices).  Yeah, I'm serious.  And the total outlay in cost of supplies won't be much more than those health food store vendors charge for a single 2oz bottle of their 10PPM ionic silver, excluding the cost of the silver which as of today is about $16/ozt - a 1ozt silver bullion bar - a single one will last you a lifetime - will make over 400 gallons of 20PPM - seriously.

Stick around, read the articles, learn all you can and I think you'll see that making it yourself is the ONLY way to get quality colloidal silver you actually trust to be colloidal silver and trust to ingest, knowing it won't harm you and will only help.  Its also simple to make though you do have to follow through and follow the procedures.  This is real chemistry and you're making something you're going to drink so you need to pay attention and do it right but most guys here or who have been members in the past nailed it on their first try, myself included.

Offline RickinWI

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 05:32:53 AM »
 In addition to what Gene said, when you make it yourself then you know for sure what is in there. The big question is which vendors actually know what they are doing?

From what I have seen they ALL recommend dosages in the teaspoon or tablespoon range. AND most of them recommend taking that tiny amount on a daily basis. You don't have to be a doctor to know that taking 1/8 of an antibiotic pill daily on an ongoing basis is a bad idea.

Whatever you do, don't choose one that is clear or just slightly yellow for drinking. They may call it colloidal silver but it isn't. It is either Ionic silver (if totally clear) or mostly Ionic Silver (if it has a slight tint of yellow).

So many VARIABLES & so little TIME.

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 08:14:09 AM »
egarc,

Just dropped in after a very hectic week. I totally agree with what has been said here. Before I found this forum, I spent lots of time and money researching and buying "COLLOIDAL" silver. Sounds like you haven't spent any money yet, so good for you. You have found the place with the answers if you just hang in there. All these companies trying to sell you ionic/colloidal silver or the equipment to make it are pretty much a plague on anyone looking for better health. I have only been a part of this forum for just a few months now. I have learned a lot and keep learning. I believe wholeheartedly what the used of good colloidal silver can do for your health.

I know you don't want to make colloidal silver yourself. But if you don't then you're better off not using any Colloidal Silver/IS at all! In the long term you will most likely regret it. I have bought ready to consume Colloidal Silver/IS from 5-8 different companies & I couldn't in good conscience recommend anything but make colloidal silver yourself. I bought 2 different popular units that claim to make colloidal silver. But it's just an unknown amount of ionic silver oxide that will fall out of the solution within a few hours. Taste like water from a rusty can. Not that I have ever done that?

I purchased a SilverTron Elite about a month ago. And I'm expecting to receive the my just ordered SilverTron Mini tomorrow. The Elite is a great piece of equipment. If you don't want to spend the time or don't have the time to learn all the ins & outs of making colloidal silver, then I feel the Elite is the best way to go. And if you're handy with a soldering iron & know a bit about electronics you can build your own.

I'm just saying you're in a good spot not being out a wad of cash and you have found this forum. Good luck. Bobby
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln

Offline PeterXXL

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 11:05:17 AM »
I'm new to colloidal silver and have very basic knowledge about it. For now, I'm not interested in making my own colloidal silver. Will someone suggest a reputable company to purchase colloidal silver in bulk for the home? Also, what's the shelf life of Colloidal Silver?

Thank you!

The best advice is to buy 250 ml of a high concentrated colloidal silver that is capped with gelatin or lecitin. I don't know if any commercial companies are selling such a product. If you don't find any such company,

Edited by admin.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 01:18:15 PM by kephra »

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2015, 01:17:03 PM »
PeterXXL:  Because of the FDA, I do not allow colloidal silver to be sold on this forum, so I deleted part of your post.  Sorry about that, but sites that talk about colloidal silver cannot sell it.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline PeterXXL

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2015, 03:47:54 PM »
PeterXXL:  Because of the FDA, I do not allow colloidal silver to be sold on this forum, so I deleted part of your post.  Sorry about that, but sites that talk about colloidal silver cannot sell it.

That's ok. I have no commercial interest in selling colloidal silver and colloidal gold. The best would be if every user could make his own colloidal silver and colloidal gold, as it's annoying to see all the hype in the commercial ads done by companies who are selling it. And many times they apparently don't know what they are talking (writing) about.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 08:50:42 PM by PeterXXL »

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2015, 05:11:32 PM »
Thanks for being understanding.  I would hate to have to deal with the FDA or get the forum closed because of something so innocent and simple.

Offline RickinWI

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2015, 05:49:14 PM »
Yes, you don't want to see 7 Black Suburbans pulling up in your driveway  :-)
So many VARIABLES & so little TIME.