Author Topic: COLLOIDAL SILVER 500ppm WITHOUT COVER [Capping]  (Read 546 times)

Offline gold purifier

• Participant
COLLOIDAL SILVER 500ppm WITHOUT COVER [Capping]
« on: April 14, 2022, 01:35:09 AM »
Hello everyone, I need help, to produce colloidal silver with 500ppm, without cap.
Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 09:11:46 AM by cfnisbet »

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: COLOIDAL SILVER 500ppm WITHOUT COVER
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 01:58:03 AM »
Why do you want to do that?  Its not possible.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline gold purifier

• Participant
Re: COLLOIDAL SILVER 500ppm WITHOUT COVER [Capping]
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 05:23:05 PM »
Master Kephra, it is a pleasure to speak with you.
In my country, and also in the USA, there are many sellers of 500ppm colloidal silver (at least, they claim to be) and, mainly, to say that it would be for sublingual use so, I decided to ask here on the forum, to be sure about it. Thanks again.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 05:57:35 PM by gold purifier »

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2022, 05:56:21 PM »
They are either lying or selling ionic silver
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2022, 06:43:24 PM »
First off sublingual means "under the tongue" as in absorbed directly into the blood through the pores of the tongue or something like that.

I seriously doubt that colloidal silver can be absorbed this way.

Secondly, while it is possible to make extremely high PPM's of Colloidal Silver (I think someone here made 500PPM or 1000PPM once), where many people here make 320PPM, you CANNOT do this without a STRONG capping agent like gelatine and then too, the color of it would be dark brown mud.

If what these so-called sellers of 500PPM are selling isn't dark brown and opaque where on diluting a little to 20PPM it isn't the correct yellowish color, where it isn't tasteless (metallic is a dead giveaway its ionic silver), especially if its clear as water, what they're selling is ionic silver which you don't want or worse yet, they're selling you a bill of goods and shipping you water (oh yeah some do).

Besides, I'm sure they're charging a LOT for it.

Learn to make it yourself.

Does it matter if you make 500PPM or say 120-160PPM like I do? Here at 160PPM, 1 liter of it is equivalent to 8 liters of 20PPM. Isn't that good enough? And its a lot easier to make 120-160PPM than it is to even make 320PPM. So, you make 2 liters and store it and now you have 12-16 liters of 20PPM (120PPM/160PPM). Isn't that enough?  With the correct stabilizer (gelatine), it will keep basically forever.

Its not that it will go "bad" but instead, over time without a powerful enough stabilizer, the silver particles will start to stick together forming larger masses that cannot be absorbed into the body. Gelatine and perhaps other capping agents (I can't speak with authority on any other as all I use is gelatine) certainly prevent this.

Offline gold purifier

• Participant
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2022, 01:35:15 AM »
They are either lying or selling ionic silver

Ok, Mr Kephra, thanks again.

Offline gold purifier

• Participant
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2022, 01:37:56 AM »
First off sublingual means "under the tongue" as in absorbed directly into the blood through the pores of the tongue or something like that.

I seriously doubt that colloidal silver can be absorbed this way.

Secondly, while it is possible to make extremely high PPM's of Colloidal Silver (I think someone here made 500PPM or 1000PPM once), where many people here make 320PPM, you CANNOT do this without a STRONG capping agent like gelatine and then too, the color of it would be dark brown mud.

If what these so-called sellers of 500PPM are selling isn't dark brown and opaque where on diluting a little to 20PPM it isn't the correct yellowish color, where it isn't tasteless (metallic is a dead giveaway its ionic silver), especially if its clear as water, what they're selling is ionic silver which you don't want or worse yet, they're selling you a bill of goods and shipping you water (oh yeah some do).

Besides, I'm sure they're charging a LOT for it.

Learn to make it yourself.

Does it matter if you make 500PPM or say 120-160PPM like I do? Here at 160PPM, 1 liter of it is equivalent to 8 liters of 20PPM. Isn't that good enough? And its a lot easier to make 120-160PPM than it is to even make 320PPM. So, you make 2 liters and store it and now you have 12-16 liters of 20PPM (120PPM/160PPM). Isn't that enough?  With the correct stabilizer (gelatine), it will keep basically forever.

Its not that it will go "bad" but instead, over time without a powerful enough stabilizer, the silver particles will start to stick together forming larger masses that cannot be absorbed into the body. Gelatine and perhaps other capping agents (I can't speak with authority on any other as all I use is gelatine) certainly prevent this.
Thanks for your help.

Kaio

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2022, 11:39:48 PM »
Do I need to take any special care regarding protection when making colloidal silver? Wear gloves and mask? Could the rising steam and the handling of electrodes and equipment for long periods accumulate a lot of silver in the body? Could this be harmful?

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2022, 11:52:04 PM »

No, the biggest danger would be burning yourself on your hot plate.

Kaio

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2022, 02:37:58 AM »
Master, my wife has bronchitis, sinusitis, rhinitis and adenoid all very strong. The nose becomes congested and cannot breathe and sleep properly. Please, is there any treatment that can be done? We have the nebulizer at home.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2022, 01:11:21 PM »
We have the nebulizer at home.
I am not certain that it is a bacterial illness, but you could use a humidifier to breathe in colloidal silver and test that. If there is no significant change, then it's not a bacterial or viral illness.