Author Topic: Colloidal Silver Color Samples  (Read 29409 times)

Offline wgpeters

• Kephra's other account
  • Expert
  • Participant
    • SilverTron Support
Re: Colloidal Silver Color Samples
« Reply #135 on: May 13, 2020, 05:32:56 PM »
Looks like you did well.  Gelatin makes the Colloidal Silver look darker because of its own color and lensing effect.
A person's worth is solely determined by what he does for others.

Offline PhiPhi

• Participant
« Reply #136 on: May 13, 2020, 06:15:12 PM »
Phew!  I feel like I passed my final exam when in reality I just followed your excellent instructions which just work.  Next stage gels and ointments.
Many have said of Alchemy, that it is for the making of gold and silver. For me such is not the aim, but to consider only what virtue and power may lie in medicines.

Paracelsus

Offline RedDogJT

• Participant
  • Information junkie & autodidact
« Reply #137 on: May 13, 2020, 11:24:52 PM »
Phew!  I feel like I passed my final exam when in reality I just followed your excellent instructions which just work.  Next stage gels and ointments.
Great job!  Just to get clarification; is there any reason not to use high strength, undiluted, 320ppm for gel's and ointments?
Nothing is as it seems and nothing is at it appears

Offline wgpeters

• Kephra's other account
  • Expert
  • Participant
    • SilverTron Support
« Reply #138 on: May 13, 2020, 11:28:43 PM »
I can't think of any.  It certainly wouldn't do any harm.  Gel would be better though because gels are water based whereas ointments are oil based.  Water in some form is necessary to liberate ions.
A person's worth is solely determined by what he does for others.

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #139 on: May 14, 2020, 02:55:15 AM »
Great job!  Just to get clarification; is there any reason not to use high strength, undiluted, 320ppm for gel's and ointments?

I did Stagno's cream recipe using 320 ppm gelcapped Colloidal Silver and didn't like it as it stained everything it touched. At the same time, Stagno says he only used 20 ppm to make his and is famous in his part of the world for how much he's helped his community with it. Every cream I've made since then was based on 20 ppm Colloidal Silver or ionic silver and it works nicely.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline PhiPhi

• Participant
« Reply #140 on: May 14, 2020, 03:52:17 AM »

Thank you.  Good question I have no idea what the effective concentration would be for a cream or gel, did you see the psoriasis progress photos I posted on your dosage topic? https://www.cgcsforum.org/index.php?topic=5120.0  That was just applied with a Colloidal Silver 10ppm soaked tissue so I guess what we want to know is how much if at all does the delivery medium interfere with the ppm vs the benefits of absorption and contact time that the medium offers. 
Many have said of Alchemy, that it is for the making of gold and silver. For me such is not the aim, but to consider only what virtue and power may lie in medicines.

Paracelsus

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #141 on: May 14, 2020, 06:56:05 AM »
The number of colloidal silver particles in a gram of the cream is beyond a humans ability to imagine. People recently coming into the forum need to understand that they don't need to multiply the tried and true values by 2, 4, 8, etc.

If you want to be a scientist with it then by all means, experiment. You have free will, can do what you want, and are responsible for your own actions, as with all.

It doesn't really matter what the medium is just as long as Colloidal Silver stays in tact and gets where it needs to be.

Using Colloidal Silver at higher concentrations than 20 ppm is really just a waste of silver and isn't really needed. 2-4 ppm kills germs. 20 ppm is already a 5x-10x overkill.

I read EVERYTHING in the forum before I tried ANY experimentation beyond what is recommended here.

Rubbing with a damp tissue I don't imagine would do as much as a bandage that is always wet with Colloidal Silver.

Sorry if this seems a but scattered... it's late.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline RedDogJT

• Participant
  • Information junkie & autodidact
« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2020, 12:19:12 AM »
I know that 20ppm mixed with Aloe Vera gel worked wonders on my Shingles Rash.
Along with drinking Gel capped 20ppm and high dose Vitamin C, then applying the gel
3 times per day, the rash never got to the painful blister stage.  It is down to about 4%
visible now.

I've even been using the gel on my funky big toe nails to kill the fungus issue.  I work
it in with an old toothbrush and it is working great.  I'd take pictures, but who the hell
wants to see that!?
Nothing is as it seems and nothing is at it appears

Offline bcboy

• jack of all master of none
  • Participant
  • Okanagan Valley
« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2020, 02:44:07 AM »
[/color]
I know that 20ppm mixed with Aloe Vera gel worked wonders on my Shingles Rash.
Along with drinking Gel capped 20ppm and high dose Vitamin C, then applying the gel
3 times per day, the rash never got to the painful blister stage.  It is down to about 4%
visible now.

I've even been using the gel on my funky big toe nails to kill the fungus issue.  I work
it in with an old toothbrush and it is working great.  I'd take pictures, but who the hell
wants to see that!?

Do you have before and after? Yes I'm interested, please post them up.  ;)
:D One day at a time.

Offline PhiPhi

• Participant
« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2020, 01:03:19 PM »
wants to see that!?

Me! Me! Me!  I think before and after photos with treatment dosage, duration, etc., is an important record which we should preserve and learn from.

On the question of gels here's the ingredients for a very famous gel, do any of the chemists among us see any issue in using it with maltodextrin and/or gel capped AgNP?

KY Jelly is water-soluble and its main lubricating ingredients are glycerol (glycerine) and hydroxyethylcellulose. Antiseptic and preservative additives include chlorhexidine gluconate, gluconolactone, methylparaben, and sodium hydroxide. Ingredients may vary slightly between the different KY products. KY Jelly does not contain any added colors or perfumes.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 02:12:34 PM by PhiPhi »

Paracelsus

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2020, 04:55:59 PM »
  I agree, before and after pictures is a great learning tool. As well as proof.

Bobby
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln