Author Topic: CG dosage per day?  (Read 417 times)

Offline redchakra

• Participant
CG dosage per day?
« on: July 05, 2019, 04:41:58 AM »
I made some CG and I took 40mg/day that is, I drank 2 liters of 20ppm CG every day for a week and a half which comes out to 40mg/day.
Had a serious tooth abscess that was gone the next day, my foot warts disappeared, and the genital warts too. Wish I had pictures before and after.

Let's see what it does for my male pattern baldness.

Quesitons is:  Is 40mg/day ok or is it too much?

Offline muhendisane

• Participant
Re: CG dosage per day?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 10:15:11 PM »
And i take 50ml.

Offline Etheric Zone 1111

• Participant
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 02:40:08 AM »
Wow. That’s a lot of CG👍

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2019, 04:15:03 PM »
When I'm using it I use one cup (8 oz) of 40 ppm per day. This amounts to a 10 mg dose per day.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline muhendisane

• Participant
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2019, 07:59:14 AM »
When I'm using it I use one cup (8 oz) of 40 ppm per day. This amounts to a 10 mg dose per day.
Wow, that's pretty good amount against mine.

What do you mean by '10mg per day'? Is it gold metal itself or what? Because 8 oz equals to 236ML of CG. According to this you consume 1 liter of CG for every four days, and 7,5 LITERS per month right? If that so, wow that's a pretty good amount against mine. Because i take 50ml a day, 1,5 liters of CG for a month.

Offline wgpeters

• Kephra's other account
  • Expert
  • Participant
    • SilverTron Store
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2019, 01:35:18 PM »
What do you mean by '10mg per day'?
250ml of 40 ppm CG contains 10 mg of gold metal.
The company which tested colloidal gold used 30mg of gold per day as their test dosage.  This resulted in improvements in arthritis, and increased IQ of their test subjects. 
wgpeters aka Kephra

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2019, 04:13:20 PM »
Wow, that's pretty good amount against mine.

What do you mean by '10mg per day'? Is it gold metal itself or what? Because 8 oz equals to 236ML of CG. According to this you consume 1 liter of CG for every four days, and 7,5 LITERS per month right? If that so, wow that's a pretty good amount against mine. Because i take 50ml a day, 1,5 liters of CG for a month.

Yes. This is 10 mg of gold itself per dose. The dose is based on the science uncovered at this site. I could not afford to buy it and don't really trust any of the retailers anyway, so I'm making it myself at a much cheaper cost. Can't thank Kephra enough for all the info he has made available here.

Thanks again Kephra.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline muhendisane

• Participant
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2019, 08:22:21 AM »
@kephra @neofizz thank you for the information. I thought to produce 250ppm CG and consume 50ml per day. Think it will approx. do the samething, right? Is there any problem with this?

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2019, 11:39:35 AM »
@kephra @neofizz thank you for the information. I thought to produce 250ppm CG and consume 50ml per day. Think it will approx. do the samething, right? Is there any problem with this?

This would work assuming you can make a stable 250 ppm CG solution. The procedure I'm using here describes a 40 ppm solution. I have never tried making it stronger than that.