Author Topic: Silvertron - still available?  (Read 5118 times)

Offline wgpeters

• Kephra's other account
  • Expert
  • Participant
    • SilverTron Support
Health update & TNF-a NF-Kb IL-6, etc
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2020, 02:35:14 PM »
As many of you know, I have been battling a nasty disease since January.  It started with a diagnosis of diverticulitis, and treatment for that failed.  In fact, treatment made it worse.  Because of the kung-flu plandemic, I was not able to see a doctor or go to the hospital.  When our hospital finally reopened for non-covid patients, I went in for a colonoscopy and was re-diagnosed with ulcerative colitis.

The gastro-enterologist has already mentioned Humira and Entyvio as treatment.  Humira would cost me about $4000 a month, and Entyio about $7000 a month.  That's not going to happen.

According to the drug literature, Humira, the most popular treatment, works by suppressing Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha (TNF-a) which is an inflammatory substance made by the immune system.

Well, as good luck would have it, we know two other substances which inhibit TNF-a.  Silver nanoparticles, and gold nanoparticles, are both reported to do this, as well as inhibit two other inflammatory substance, Nuclear Factor Kappa Beta (NF-Kb) and InterLeukin-6.  These substances are cytokines, so it seems that both of these would be useful in battling a cytokine storm.

So I began taking 50mg of gold nanoparticles a day (1 liter of 50ppm CG),  and in two days started to see improvement. This is a much bigger dose than I had taken before for arthritis, and it is just a guess.  But, I now have hope.  Incidentally, its the suppression of TNF-a and NF-Kb that makes colloidal gold effective against arthritis.  NF-Kb stimulates TNF-a, and TNF-a stimulates NF-Kb, so they form a forward feedback loop.  Breaking the loop stops the inflammation cytokine storm.

When I first started using colloidal gold for arthritis years ago, I did not know the metabolic pathways involved, and there was scant info in the literature.  Now there is a lot of information on the subject.

So these nanoparticles do more than just kill pathogens and arthritis.   
A person's worth is solely determined by what he does for others.

Offline nix2p

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: Silvertron - still available?
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2020, 03:02:00 PM »
@ Kep;

"Young man", you sure know how to put a "spark of light" in the day...

and i'm; without a doubt; your close ones believe it so as well... as for us here

we are happy to hear of much success in your corner.

To your continued success and better health...

Nix
"I am too old to die young, and too young to grow up"!
Marty Feldman

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2020, 05:04:41 PM »
@Kephra,

This is good news and I'm happy to hear that you're getting some relief. I wish you well with your journey.

It happens that my Mother had diverticulitis and I recently found out now that my brother has it as well. This information may be helpful for him.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline Josie29

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2020, 05:14:03 PM »
Excellent news!

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2020, 08:03:23 PM »
Yes, really great!

Offline RedDogJT

• Participant
  • Information junkie & autodidact
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2020, 01:00:24 AM »
Great news Bill!
I cannot help but wonder about that diagnoses though, especially in light of the drugs used to combat this illness.  You have heard that many doctors "off script"
think that U.C. and many other autoimmune disorders are caused by leaky guy syndrome.  When you read the data and symptoms it just seems to make sense.
Proteins that should not be getting into the blood stream are wreaking havoc on various parts of the body that they find weakness.

Western medicine is great for finding and creating expensive drugs to combat the symptoms without ever having to address the actual causal link.  They just like
to say that "we don't know what causes this disease".

One of the least expensive and best remedies you might want to incorporate into your CG Colloidal Silver regime is to use foods to heal your entire digestive system.

The final piece that I really hate to bring up, is that study I posted a few weeks ago which showed that Silver Nano-particles of a certain size, in vivo with a colon culture,
caused a type of leaky gut as they embedded on the mucosal lining. Right where U.C. seems to originate.  Have you considered that possibility at all?

The Aussies medical system seems to have an MRI test for finding leaky gut, and I'm not sure if we do here too in the US.  Might just take such a test as a way of eliminating
that as a possibility. :-\
Nothing is as it seems and nothing is at it appears

Offline wgpeters

• Kephra's other account
  • Expert
  • Participant
    • SilverTron Support
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2020, 01:12:14 AM »
@RedDog:  The doc took pictures of the ulcers in my descending colon.  They are definitely there.  I believe the root cause of this is my liver which is producing excessive amounts of very caustic bile.  Another indicator of liver problems is that I have been plagued by very itchy skin which went away when I started taking cholestyramine, which traps liver bile. Excess liver bile accumulated in the skin causing the itching.  When I had the initial cat scan, the ER doc told me I had non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, which is another indicator. 
Right now, I am taking:
cholestyramine
prednisone
aloe vera juice
activated charcoal
colloidal gold
colloidal silver

Nothing improved until I started high dose colloidal gold.
I am not too concerned about a leaky gut until I can heal the ulcers.

A person's worth is solely determined by what he does for others.

Offline silverFalcon

• Expert
  • Participant
  • Colloidal Silver - Pharma biggest enemy
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2020, 07:58:20 PM »
Hey Bill, hope you will get through this tough times... Just FYI... for activated charcoal the most effective trees to fight viruses or poisons are Linden and Birch trees.

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2020, 03:05:06 PM »
Kephra,

That IS some welcome good news!  With all the BS being thrown around the world now days, your up date is just plain exhilarating!  I’ve been needing some good news lately and you have delivered as usual.

I will start my wife back up on the CG as I just got in 5 bottles of gold chloride from SLC metals. $$$

Bobby

BTW, are you in any need of anything I can help with?
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln